Unfortunately, this is happening in CA. ANJRPC and or CNJFO need to institute a similar suit in NJ or, at the least, file an amicus curiae in the CA case.

Adios,

Pizza Bob

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

9 hours ago, Golf battery said:

Rosie.  Thought?

@Golf battery Unless Rosie is tagged, Rosie doesn't know he needs to respond, lol.  I found this thread by accident...

I was busy dealing with a "Butter" ON THIS FORUM that wants legislation for mandatory firearms training.  The entire thread was deleted.  Anyway, I need to look at this to see what Bob & you are talking about.  So gimmie some time to digest it & I'll get back to ya Ed!

~R

• Like 1

23 hours ago, Smokin .50 said:

@Golf battery Unless Rosie is tagged, Rosie doesn't know he needs to respond, lol.  I found this thread by accident...

I was busy dealing with a "Butter" ON THIS FORUM that wants legislation for mandatory firearms training.  The entire thread was deleted.  Anyway, I need to look at this to see what Bob & you are talking about.  So gimmie some time to digest it & I'll get back to ya Ed!

~R

Btw my friend.  I couldn’t remember your moniker because i was just up for 2 days plowing and dealing with commercial contracts. My mind was kind of fried.  Im good now my friend @Smokin .50:facepalm::D

11 minutes ago, Golf battery said:

Btw my friend.  I couldn’t remember your moniker because i was just up for 2 days plowing and dealing with commercial contracts. My mind was kind of fried.  Im good now my friend @Smokin .50:facepalm::D

@Golf battery You RANG? 

LOL!  OK Ed, NP!  That plowing can be a rough way to make a living!

Onto your original inquiry:  Lawsuit item from above^...We're working with Adam Kraut and are seeking Plaintiffs from NJ to be in a similar case.  So CNJFO is already working directly with FPC!  If they want us to pay to have a Amicus Brief written, they will tell us when the time is right. :)   They're throwing everything against the wall to see what "sticks"...

Take care & get some rest my friend!

Merry Christmas!

~R