Silphidae

SOLD - WTS - 38 Super Ammo

There are a lot of 38 super shooters on the competition forum Brian Enos forum.  You might have success listing it there.  And it's a great general source of info for the gun games.

It's free to post sale ads, and they get a lot of views, but you need to have 50 posts on the forum to establish yourself before you can post in the classifieds section.

• Like 1

South Jersey is beautiful to visit this time of year.  With the expanded indoor seating you could make a fun filled tour of restaurants, take a drive to Philly to do some sight seeing, or just bask in the splendor of the local Pine Barrens.  My development also has some great sledding in our retention basin, you could bring a sled and hot chocolate and spend some time on the slope. 

Definitely worth the drive in my opinion.  

• Informative 1

On 2/5/2021 at 11:38 AM, Silphidae said:

South Jersey is beautiful to visit this time of year.  With the expanded indoor seating you could make a fun filled tour of restaurants, take a drive to Philly to do some sight seeing, or just bask in the splendor of the local Pine Barrens.  My development also has some great sledding in our retention basin, you could bring a sled and hot chocolate and spend some time on the slope. 

Definitely worth the drive in my opinion.  

Sounds great. I may never want to leave. LOL. Wish I had the time to drive down there. GLWS