gfl216

Fightlite SCR

Messing around online today and came across the Fightlite SCR. I've never heard of them before but now I'm definitely interested.

Does anyone have one or know if they are any good? I read a few reviews and they all seem to be positive. 

I have one.  
It's cool.  I've only thrown an upper on it and dry fired.  It's a build I need to finish.  It will be a (I believe) 50 state legal semi auto in 6.5Grendel.  I'm hoping to hunt it a bit.  

I think they're an awesome answer to a problem that states like this have and wish they were more available.  

3 minutes ago, Bully said:

I have one.  
It's cool.  I've only thrown an upper on it and dry fired.  It's a build I need to finish.  It will be a (I believe) 50 state legal semi auto in 6.5Grendel.  I'm hoping to hunt it a bit.  

I think they're an awesome answer to a problem that states like this have and wish they were more available.  

I'm surprised more companies didn't do more with this or more like this. 

6 hours ago, medved11 said:

Not sure if it sold yet, but Howell Gun Works has/had an SCR for sale on consignment a week or so ago - it may be worth giving them a call to see if its still available

I just called I just called and it was sold that was a realistic price for one as well So if anyone has one I am a buyer