Sniper

Homicides in N.J. soared 23% in 2020. What caused the spike?

See that... 10 round mags save lives!!!  Oh, wait....

I know, those deaths are from Covid, right?... If they only had a vaccine....  oh, and lock downs work to keep us save... Oh, wait again...

....."There were 287 homicides in the Garden State as of Nov. 30, according to statistics provided by the New Jersey State Police. That’s up from 234 over the same time period in 2019.

Fatal shootings in New Jersey actually jumped from six in February to 17 in March, the month Gov. Phil Murphy imposed a strict stay-at-home order. There were 16 killings in April, up from eight in April 2019, and 16 in May.

Paterson has recorded 27 homicides in 2020, its highest number in more than three decades, Sayegh said.

In Trenton, there were 40 killings as of Dec. 30, surpassing the previous record of 37 in 2013. Homicides in the city had been on the decline, with 16 in 2019 and 15 in 2018.

https://www.nj.com/crime/2020/12/homicides-in-nj-soared-22-in-2020-what-caused-the-spike.html

• Informative 1

Seriously. 90% of the gun violence in NJ is probably localized to a few communities (specially, democrat run urban cesspits). The people committing 99% of gun violence are people with long criminal histories involved in gangs and-or the drug trade.

For this, the state chooses to restrict the civil rights of law abiding citizens. Makes you wonder why bother to be law abiding at times. 

• Like 1
  • Agree 2

Keep in mind . . . Most gun laws (most laws?) are not about containing criminal activity.  They are about controlling the part of the population that can be controlled . . . The law abiding citizens.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Shepherd9 said:

Isn't he still wrong?  Shouldn't it be A-Person now?

Still amazed he pulled gender into "Amen" considering what it means.

I had to order takeout from a womanu,  but don’t womantion that to my wife. Much to my amazewomant she thinks I can cook. 

• Haha 1
  • Crazy 1