StanMan01

WTS - WW2 Bond Posters (Professionally Linen Backed)

Happy New Year Everyone May 3rd,

Dropped prices pretty heavily to move these. Please PM if interested

Thanks

-Stan Man

I have a number (3) of original WW2 Bond Posters that have been professionally linen-backed through a museum-quality process. I am looking to sell them to bring some additional money into my budget for a new handgun.

1. 7th War Loan. Now all together (Flag Raising on Iwo Jima) - $750  $500(note the spots that appear to be smudges are not - they are part of the print, other examples have the same markings)

2. Jap, You're Next (Author: James Montgomery Flagg, "We Want You" Artist) - $750 $500

3. Buy Your Extra Bonds Here -$450 Sold

These are in incredible condition and will look fantastic framed and on display. The linen-backing process pays dividends in the future as these will remain in incredible condition for years and years to come.

Please message for additional details and prices. Can provide more detailed photos upon request (charging camera now). Linen-backing work done by Innis Archives out of Portland, OR.

-Stan Man

JPEG image-5882A456F56F-1.jpeg

JPEG image-ADD5BB555247-1.jpeg

JPEG image-1F40733378F2-1.jpeg

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• olight.jpg

Use Promo Code "NJGF10" for 10% Off Regular Items

• Supporting Vendors

• Latest Topics

• When did this start? I know its been on the books for years, but they've also circumvented it for years via a camden judge ruling public safety supersedes it (if investigation not complete in that 60 days), and using that as precedent. Is it now being enforce?
    • Thanks I followed up with resolution to the immediate problem, which doesn't seem to reflect well on Identogo. I have my ORI (Woodbine SP). Regarding the CCN (I'm not to that point yet) should I try calling NJSP Firearms DIv, since my local NJSP contact refused to give me any information about id numbers for SP 642?
    • I'll be DAMNED (or perhaps NJ and/or Identogo should be). After failing at electronic enrollment, I went to the "PRINT-N-GO" enrollment section, which I had previously used for fingerprint cards for out-of state CHP applications. I received the same "Multiple matches" error. I started playing around with my personal information fields, and discovered that the apparent culprit is my phone number! I supplied my mobile phone number, since I plan to use that on my SP 642 (and since my land-line number may be going away soon). My mobile service is through Ting, which is a pay-as-you-go T-Mobile reseller. When I changed the PRINT-N-GO form to use my land line number, I was allowed to proceed! So, I went back to the electronic fingerprinting enrollment form, entered the land-line number, and it look slike all is good to go (I am up to the point where I am prompted to enter my ORI - I will update if I encounter more obstacles). But how effed up is that restriction? I must assume that sometime in the distant past (I have had the number for 4 - 5 years) my number was assigned to someone else who created an Identogo record. Um, in spite of the option to keep a number when changing providers, mobile numers get reassigned ALL THE TIME. Unless my assumptions are incorrect and there is some alternative explanation, this would seem to be biting a significant number of people in the a$$; not just applicants for concealed carry, but people applying for government jobs, etc. If I did not have my other phone number, I would  be stuck with no recourse except possibly to try to contact someone at Identigo who could conprehend and rectify the matter, and I suspect that would be an extremely long and frustrating process, if even proved to be possible. If you intend to enroll for fingerprinting by Identogo as part of your SP642 applications, you should be aware of this potential glitch. SHEESH!!!!
    • I LOVE my VP9. Now I think I have to start shopping for a SK