Rickap7

Info on Ruger 57

Anyone have? How do you like or what do you dislike about it? Ammo looking even more $$$ and harder to find than 9mm.
Looking for any info just got permit and looking for new purchase. was looking for a PPQ Q5 or TP9SFX but can not find with 10rnd mags so now looking at 57.
LMK appreciate the input

Happy and Healthy New Year

From Howell Gun Works' fb:

Happy New Year everyone
When we open tomorrow, Saturday 1-2-2021 we have a few Ruger 5.7 available 749.99
With each pistol purchase buyer can get up to 10 boxes of the lead free FN 5.7x28 @49 per box. Once all the pistols are sold out, whatever, if any of this ammo is left will be put out.
Howell Gun Works is a federally licensed and state licensed Firearms dealer. All transfers must follow applicable laws.

Bought one from Oakridgefirearms and last time i looked on his site he had one in stock.

I love it ! Its my favorite, out of 3 handguns, and 5 rifles.

Crisp, zippy, with next to no recoil. I like the feel of the trigger and grips fit nicely in my hand, right out of the box. Sights are bright and make reaquiring target easy.

I highly recomend !

Theres some ammo around too, but hopefully will come down in price soon

Check with Tom @oakridgefirearms.com 

• Like 1