Golf battery

Ashli babbit go fund me

That is a great idea.  However...

The New American Order has pretty much branded her as a terrorist and will probably take down every "go fund me" site as soon as they go up.

Democrat attorney generals from states including Pennsylvania and New Jersey are already pulling the Democrat double standard and promising to prosecute protesters to the fullest extent of the law... something we saw very very little of in 2020.

Ask yourself this, if a unarmed person was breaking you door down or climbing thru a window  threatening you would you shoot . ? What if the backpack contained 5 Lbs of C-4 . Would you shoot?

No real answer to speculate ,but there are better ways to change the  government than forcing your way into a government building.

• Agree 3

The circumstance above is not a valid comparison, but similar.  The capitol police officer actually violated DC law based on the circumstances.  Capitol Police, I believe, are bound by DC law.  Givesendgo would be a better option as they don't police their fund raisers to determine if it's undeserved based on political leanings.

1 hour ago, Bt Doctur said:

Ask yourself this, if a unarmed person was breaking you door down or climbing thru a window  threatening you would you shoot . ?

If the cops with rifles were standing right behind the person and seemingly had the situation under control?  No. 

• Agree 1

13 minutes ago, voyager9 said:

If the cops with rifles were standing right behind the person and seemingly had the situation under control?  No. 

This.

Three or four of those cops (at a minimum) were visible to the officer inside the chamber.  Several DC cops were almost in the line of fire.  They were in the same room as the protesters and were not concerned.  

The Capital building is also not their home. I get the analogy and can see why we would lean towards it but disagree that it's a fair comparison here.

• Agree 1

2 hours ago, Bt Doctur said:

Ask yourself this, if a unarmed person was breaking you door down or climbing thru a window  threatening you would you shoot . ?

If that was a black woman climbing through the window of the federal courthouse in Seattle and got shot, what would the media be saying right now?

• Agree 3

16 minutes ago, Handyman said:

If that was a black woman climbing through the window of the federal courthouse in Seattle and got shot, what would the media be saying right now?

That it’s all Trump’s fault and he should be impeached and castrated. 

• Agree 3

At this point, I still do not believe that she was shot on purpose.  I believe that it was an accidental discharge.  

Not that this makes anything much bettter.

I believe that the Capital Police are bound by DC law when they are on the streets.  The Capital is federal property and they likely have expanded powers there.

• Agree 1

3 minutes ago, EdF said:

At this point, I still do not believe that she was shot on purpose.  I believe that it was an accidental discharge.  

Have you watched this short video? That shot was intentional as they come. No way accidental:

• Agree 1

I had not seen that much of it . . . Work has been a priority and I have been listening to news on the radio not watching TV or the internet.

I will not say that I'm convinced but that looks much worse than I expected.  You still can't see what she was actually doing.

11 minutes ago, EdF said:

I had not seen that much of it . . . Work has been a priority and I have been listening to news on the radio not watching TV or the internet.

I will not say that I'm convinced but that looks much worse than I expected.  You still can't see what she was actually doing.

To me, it appears as though she's climbing through the lite of the door.

3 hours ago, EdF said:

But you can see exactly what the shooter did. He moved towards her, then pulled the trigger. No way accidental.

And that was with uniformed officers directly behind her.

• Agree 1

4 hours ago, The_Matrix said:

I just saw the video on TV.  The shot was NOT justified.  The shooter was not in harm's way at THAT moment.

That’s just foolish. A law enforcement officer doesn’t necessarily need to be in harms way to make a justifiable shoot.

Her family will get a big payout from the Federal government. A go fund me would be nice but the Federal government, no matter who's in power, will want to make this go away. They will just print more money to cover the settlement.

21 hours ago, Bt Doctur said:

Ask yourself this, if a unarmed person was breaking you door down or climbing thru a window  threatening you would you shoot . ? What if the backpack contained 5 Lbs of C-4 . Would you shoot?

No real answer to speculate ,but there are better ways to change the  government than forcing your way into a government building.

you actually have a point here. i'd counter your question though with how the cop shot her. did you see the video where he popped out of the doorway he was in to shoot? what would happen to any of us here in nj if we advanced to shoot before the intruder was inside, and no weapons in their hands?

On 1/8/2021 at 10:33 AM, Bt Doctur said:

You are speculating A LOT here.

#1.  It's not the cop's personal dwelling.  It's wrong what she was doing but what actual threat of violence was she posing to the armed officer?  

#2.  Good luck ever using, "Well, they COULD have had C-4 in their backpack.  Or a gun COULD be under her shirt that I also couldn't see.  I never saw any weaspon / threat but it COULD have been there."    You can't use lethal force because of soemthing you don't know or haven't observed.

#3.  How many other law ennforecement fired their weapons who were being physically attached or were observing othere officers being phycially attacked?  I believe that would be zero.  Many other officers were in a great deal more danger than this officer was.  And NONE of them fired their weapons.

My first impression from wathcing the video that has now been taken down was that it almost looked like an accidental discharge.  From what I recall it almost looked like the officer was looking to his left when he fired.  Why would he only fire only once if it was intentional?

I would wait until more is known before rushing to making any assumptions and trying to speculate what happened.  Breaking into the Capital was wrong.  Attacking law enforcement was wrong.  Breaking windows and breaking down doors was wrong.  Shooting an unarmed woman who doesn't appear to be an immediate threat to the safety the officer or those the officer if protecting is wrong.

• Like 1

Everyone here is making assumptions and jumping to conclusions.  

This has nothing to do with whatever any of could do in self defense here in NJ or any other state.  

The idea that "he pulled the trigger" means that it wasn't an accidental discharge.  The trigger can pulled both on purpose and by accident.  

The fact that he fired without a clear field behind the target is an assumption.  Perhaps he moved because he could clear the officers behind the woman and perhaps he only fired one shot because of the target confusion.  

There are places in federally owned buildings where the standards are different.  This woman may have represented a significant threat inside that door without regard to her being armed or potentially having.  What constitutes a threat is different depending on what it is that you are protecting.

PERHAPS a better move would have been for two officers to set on her as soon as she climbed through the window.  Then the officer with the drawn weapon could have stepped out and point his weapon directly at the next person near the window.  But, again, I don't think that any of us know the threat assessment rules that were in place in that situation.

16 minutes ago, EdF said:

PERHAPS a better move would have been for two officers to set on her as soon as she climbed through the window. 

Or the officers standing behind her could have taken direct action if they believed her a threat. They didn’t. 

On 1/8/2021 at 10:33 AM, Bt Doctur said:

Totally different circumstance.   No. Just no. And btw.  Those weren’t the circumstances.  

On 1/8/2021 at 2:33 PM, EdF said:

Not that this makes anything much bettter.

I believe that the Capital Police are bound by DC law when they are on the streets.  The Capital is federal property and they likely have expanded powers there.

From what i see.  I have experience with pistol shooting.  Hell i teach it.  When he shoots. His muzzle rise is like 3”.if you know what im saying. With this.  You have experience.  A high level.  When i shoot comp or at all.  My shots.  And follow up shots have about 1” of muzzle rise.  I can tell you.  This man does not have more experience than most of you out there. I think its nerves with a nd. 

• Agree 1

And.  I it looks like 3 plus yards. If you shoot in his position.  Its to kill.  A neck shot.  Really?   What friggin idiot.  He f’d up. One way or the other.  He f’d up.  Cant even handle correctly his own firearm.  He should not of had that job

• Agree 1