I know many here have plenty but there are many that do not.  Do not balk at the prices you see and just buy it.  I think 21-22 is going to be drier than a AA convention on a boat at sea!  Don't him and haw, just buy it and have it

public service announcement:)

It's out there, just goes very fast. Natchez had PMC 9mm for 25cpr (before shipping & tax) earlier today; it went OOS less than an hour of being posted on the discord. 

I've been using this discord to find both loaded ammo and reloading components. 

https://discord.gg/reloading

• Thanks 1

23 minutes ago, The_Matrix said:

I have to agree.  I check all the main websites this morning.  There is nothing to buy.

My friend just got into this hobby.  I'm going to tell him just buy it cause soon there will be nothing to buy.

pretty much

bite the bullet, buy it and there you go.  I think in  3-6mos people will kick themselves thinking it was expensive when it will look cheap

16 minutes ago, kc17 said:

It's out there, just goes very fast. Natchez had PMC 9mm for 25cpr (before shipping & tax) earlier today; it went OOS less than an hour of being posted on the discord. 

I've been using this discord to find both loaded ammo and reloading components. 

https://discord.gg/reloading

what is discord?

• Agree 1

Just now, RUTGERS95 said:

what is discord?

Another online thing. Sorta like reddit or a chat group. I'd never known it until I stumbled across it. Seems to be more popular with computer gamers; that's what my nephews use it for.  

I have the application installed (PC only, not phone) so I get alerts that come in as Windows Notifications. 

Either way, it's helped me get more ammo & reloading components than anything else. It puts ammoseek to shame. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, RUTGERS95 said:

Do not balk at the prices you see and just buy it.  I think 21-22 is going to be drier than a AA convention on a boat at sea!  Don't him and haw, just buy it and have it

I agree. I was down in the Bass Pro Shop store in A.C. earlier. The ammo cases were virtually empty, except for some odd ball stuff. Even the gun racks were really sparse.

If you see it, buy it. It might not be there when you go back later.

2 hours ago, Sniper said:

I agree. I was down in the Bass Pro Shop store in A.C. earlier. The ammo cases were virtually empty, except for some odd ball stuff. Even the gun racks were really sparse.

If you see it, buy it. It might not be there when you go back later.

I've had quite a few conversations with people and I'm just amazed.  People are balking at high prices saying supply will come back soon enough.  Meanwhile, they are not shooting, watching ammo prices almost everyday, bitching and moaning about the prices.

I'm telling you, in 6 mos we're going to thing these prices are cheap.

5.56 for $1/rd will be the norm

9mm for $1/rd will be the norm

38, 357 already there in most places

308 is crazy, surplus anything is $1 or more right now, fgmm is selling for $2.30/rd

22lr is between $65-$100/brick depending on where you go. 

am I forgetting anything?

positive is gun prices are coming down

8 minutes ago, RUTGERS95 said:

I've had quite a few conversations with people and I'm just amazed.  People are balking at high prices saying supply will come back soon enough.  Meanwhile, they are not shooting, watching ammo prices almost everyday, bitching and moaning about the prices.

I'm telling you, in 6 mos we're going to thing these prices are cheap.

5.56 for $1/rd will be the norm

9mm for $1/rd will be the norm

38, 357 already there in most places

308 is crazy, surplus anything is $1 or more right now, fgmm is selling for $2.30/rd

22lr is between $65-$100/brick depending on where you go. 

am I forgetting anything?

positive is gun prices are coming down

7.62x39.

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, RUTGERS95 said:

yeah but that is still affordable for high volume shooting.  I regret getting out of that caliber.

Its getting up in price, going up to 40 cpr lowest price online. After the election results got certified, price spiked up. One of the things that Biden/Harris can do is stop the import of foreign made ammo, such as 7.62x39 (which by the way, most 7.62x39 is made outside of the US.)

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, always_an_eagle said:

Its getting up in price, going up to 40 cpr lowest price online. After the election results got certified, price spiked up. One of the things that Biden/Harris can do is stop the import of foreign made ammo, such as 7.62x39 (which by the way, most 7.62x39 is made outside of the US.)

yup

that then drives up the alternative calibers which are 5.56, 308, etc..

buy it all right now, just buy it and don't look back