FishNHard

Gun show this weekend

Just a heads up for some who may have forgot and or don't know about it eagle arms is having  a 650 table show this fri. sat. and Sunday in Morgantown pa . if your having trouble finding ammo and or reloading supplies this may be a good time to take a trip  . I'm sure prices will be a bit high but if they have it buy it.

• Thanks 1

Thanks!  Too bad we can't sell reloads (I understand why not!).  We could make some money as well as help our brother gun owners!

I am tempted to go to the show even though a 2 hour drive. I fear that I will find crazy high pricing on primers and ammo.  

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Bklynracer said:

Is the show worth going to? Is anyone going? 

my son is doing a powerlifting competition Saturday in Hershey, need to get there Friday, might have time to stop by.

If it was pre-COVID and in the general direction of where you were already planning to travel I'd say that you should definitely stop in.

Unfortunately in the current environment it might be a lot of people trying to unload their excess garbage for a LOT of money.

You'll likely still find some "decent" deals.

Looks like admission is only $10