kc17

Projectiles in stock

Best price I've seen, granted I've only been pricing/buying for less than a year. 

3500 124gr 9mm coated $239.50 to my door = $0.0684 per. 

https://summitcitybullets.com/pistol-bullets/9mm-bullets/124-grain-9mm-round-nose-no-lube-groove-bevel-base-Hi-Teck-coated-bullets

1 hour ago, kc17 said:

Best price I've seen, granted I've only been pricing/buying for less than a year. 

3500 124gr 9mm coated $239.50 to my door = .0684cpr

https://summitcitybullets.com/pistol-bullets/9mm-bullets/124-grain-9mm-round-nose-no-lube-groove-bevel-base-Hi-Teck-coated-bullets

I just got an email from Midway.  They have (for the moment) 9 mm (.355) 115 gr FMJ for $120 per thousand.  Not as good a price as above, but if you need FMJ...

17 minutes ago, 10X said:

I just got an email from Midway.  They have (for the moment) 9 mm (.355) 115 gr FMJ for $120 per thousand.  Not as good a price as above, but if you need FMJ...

I've seen Midway has had some over the last week or so. I almost picked some up, but they were around 13 cents per or more once shipping & tax was added. 

2 hours ago, kc17 said:

3500 124gr 9mm coated $239.50 to my door = $0.0684 per. 

Thanks for sharing.

I've never heard of them.

Let us know how they look.load when you get them.

I'm still waiting for delivery. They claim shipped on 1/15, but no tracking number, so who knows? I've gotten plenty of "shipped" notifications from other sellers, but all that means is they created the shipping label. Then it sits another week +/- before being picked up by the shipping company. I'm not in a rush, so not fretting it yet.

Apparently code of Glen5 will get you 5% off now though.

On 1/13/2021 at 9:58 AM, 124gr9mm said:

Thanks for sharing.

I've never heard of them.

Let us know how they look.load when you get them.

My mail carrier left a tag in my mailbox on Monday saying they refused to deliver the box due to the weight, I had to pick it up. When I picked it up Wednesday, the worker in the PO said she didn't understand why it wasn't delivered. She had me go to the backroom to pick it up though, she didn't bring it out to me. The actual weight was 63#. USPS website says limit is 70# for Priority Mail, which is how it was shipped (2-Day Priority, BTW). This was an order for 3500 projectiles, she did deliver 3000 previously. I will say it "feels" heavier than 63#, possibly due to the compact size. I have assemblies at work in the 80#+ range I move around that feel lighter, but they are larger and have good handholds. 

Anyway...

Order was placed on 1/13, email claiming they were shipped on 1/15. Should have been delivered on 1/25 (remember the 2-Day Priority bit from above). No real issue with the time since I did not have an immediate need for them. My only complaint would be that they did not provide a tracking number. I contemplated sending Summit City an email, but why bother really?

3500 rounds were packaged in three smaller boxes in one USPS Priority Mail box covered in tape to maintain the integrity of the box. All three boxes have printed labels with the specs of the projectiles. All three labels have printed qty of 1000, on two of the boxes that quantity was crossed out and 1250 handwritten in place. Visually there is a difference in the amount in the boxes.

The coating appears consistent and I did not see any defects. I measured about a dozen of them: for overall length and width near the base. I measured less than 0.001" of a variation between them. It will probably be a while before I actual load any. 

I do not see a reason not to purchase from them again if the price was right. 

From what I've seen online the new discount code is "discord5" for 5% off.