Displaced Texan

Stock picks..anyone do some small time investing?

5 hours ago, Malsua said:

Ok, so I'm in :)

I'm now the proud(ok, not so proud) owner of 3623990 safemoons.

If my calculations are correct, When these babies hit 88 cents, you're going to see some serious shit!

safemoon.JPG

Oh and that was a bit of an end run to get there, thanks.  lol.   I sent $25 of BTC, bought tether then Safemoon.

Im in for 13 million shares. I hope it hits a penny !

22 minutes ago, 45Doll said:

Did any of you catch the wave on the NJ deli with the $100 Million market cap?

THAT is a hell of a story. When I first started reading it, ‘political money laundering’ popped into my head. 

Wow! Thanks for posting that. 

2 hours ago, Displaced Texan said:

THAT is a hell of a story. When I first started reading it, ‘political money laundering’ popped into my head. 

Wow! Thanks for posting that. 

Well here's some icing for the cake. Just out today. Tasty!

Safemoon!!  Yes,  bit of a process....  Trying to use pancake swap to purchase.  But having issue with Bin wallet connecting.... Gave up on PS. Follow your directions, .... thank you.  Now any move to around a cent would be nice start... lol  

337672608_Safemoon4_25_21-Copy.thumb.GIF.2a68ae2a6729d5ed2d01e8540b331f5c.GIF

• Like 2

This is not specifically the stock market, but given all the money and debt pumped out by the Fed you can guess what's inflating the stock market bubble.

Counterfeiters, Con Men, Mass Illusions & Funding The National Debt

There is a mass illusion at work, with the general public being encouraged to believe that there is a limitless supply of free money. Indeed, the markets and financial stability of the nation have come to depend on something that most people do not understand, which is the seeming existence of a bottomless wallet at the Federal Reserve, that can fund unlimited amounts of new federal debt. For those who do think about where that money is coming from, the usual belief is that the money comes from running a printing press, like a counterfeiter would do.

As explored in this brief outtake from my upcoming workshop, these people are watching the wrong crime drama. Oh, it is a crime drama, but it is about con men, shell games and Ponzi schemes - not counterfeiters. The purpose of this analysis is to help the reader to see through the illusion, and to identify what is really happening.

snip...

When the Treasury deposited the proceeds from the early run up in the national debt at the Fed - it became the largest single lender to the Federal Reserve. The Treasury deposits soared up to an unprecedented almost $1.8 trillion by the summer of 2020, and were still over $1.6 trillion by the end of the year.

What this mean is that much of the growth in the national debt was being temporarily funded by the U.S. Treasury itself, in a self-funding loop of sorts. The broker dealers bought the $1.6 trillion in debt as issued by the U.S. Treasury. The Treasury deposited the $1.6 trillion in its general account at the Federal Reserve. The Fed took the $1.6 trillion - which was a debt that it now owed the Treasury - and used those borrowed funds to buy the new debt from broker dealers. So, the Fed was the using the money borrowed by the Treasury to finance a big chunk of the growth in the national debt. Temporarily.

snip...

The problem and the danger is that the Treasury borrowed the money in order to spend it. The Fed doesn't have the money anymore - it already spent it all on the funding the national debt. So, when the Treasury wants its money - the Fed either has to borrow the money from someone else, or we have a BIG PROBLEM.

On 4/23/2021 at 10:06 PM, Cheflife15 said:

Its a bit of a process, add money to coinbase, buy some bitcoin, transfer to bitsmart, sell it to usdt, then use that to buy it. Itll be on some exchanges next week so it'll be a bit easier soon but its always nice to be on the ground floor

I have coinbase and bitcoin, how do you transfer that to bitsmart?

10 minutes ago, InFamous said:

Okay I think I got it. Says I have 4050251 or $25 of SAFEMOON. I may or may not add more. It was a process but I figured it out.   

Cool.   Safemoon has heat now, but it's really only tokenomics going for it.  It'll probably never do much of anything.  If it goes up significantly, join the dump of the pump!

I bought 1000 more Doge today.   

Elon Musk is going to put a Dogecoin on the moon.   Literally, a physical coin, on the actual moon.  When that happens, a lot of people are going to want Dogecoin.  

I bought the first 1k at .035.    Today 1k was at .267.    

Moonshot baby!   $10!  (I'd profit take at $1) :)

• Like 1

On 4/23/2021 at 10:06 PM, Cheflife15 said:

Its a bit of a process, add money to coinbase, buy some bitcoin, transfer to bitsmart, sell it to usdt, then use that to buy it. Itll be on some exchanges next week so it'll be a bit easier soon but its always nice to be on the ground floor

Trying this now... Is that 'bitmart' or bitsmart?  App store has a bitmart

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Family1st said:

Doge is on Etoro now... Moon???

I dunno, currently at .55 cents, no signs of slowing!

Man, I wish I knew when this thing is going to peak, lol

Remember, this is supposed to be the week of "The Dogefather".  Mark Cuban had a couple Doge related tweets yesterday, that helped.

If Coinbase or Gemini picks up Doge, maybe it'll bounce to $1 immediately.  

1 minute ago, Malsua said:

I dunno, currently at .55 cents, no signs of slowing!

Man, I wish I knew when this thing is going to peak, lol

Remember, this is supposed to be the week of "The Dogefather".  Mark Cuban had a couple Doge related tweets yesterday, that helped.

If Coinbase or Gemini picks up Doge, maybe it'll bounce to $1 immediately.  

I sold some stocks at a loss on robinhood cause i was sick of looking at them, i invested it in doge as a joke and im up on my original amount now. I am still sick to my stomach though as my original position on doge was like 90 at .008.... But i mean this is a bizarre occurance so i cant lose too much sleep over it

4 hours ago, Cheflife15 said:

I sold some stocks at a loss on robinhood cause i was sick of looking at them, i invested it in doge as a joke and im up on my original amount now. I am still sick to my stomach though as my original position on doge was like 90 at .008.... But i mean this is a bizarre occurance so i cant lose too much sleep over it

I've got 1500 Doge.   My balance was up over $900 at one point when Doge hit .60.   It immediately hit some limit sells, and dropped back a lot.   That said, it's building again.

I'm thinking of trying to buy some Dogelon.   I can't figure out how to get it at the two exchanges that hold it don't allow US based traders.  Maybe they do for Crypto?  Not sure, just saw they don't allow US people - ForexTB & Plus500.  It's in the safemoon price range, so why not buy a couple million.

6 hours ago, Cheflife15 said:

I didn't want to have too much crypto in my robinhood account, since I also have it with coinbase and paypal, but it was the only option I had for dogecoin.  I bought an extra 100 later at what was then the higher prices of .29 and .39, which I try not to do.  My account has jumped in value, which is ironic because it was initially -$5 for over a month with some "new guy" stock pics. 

My son says sportsbetting is easier!

2 hours ago, Malsua said:

I've got 1500 Doge.   My balance was up over $900 at one point when Doge hit .60.   It immediately hit some limit sells, and dropped back a lot.   That said, it's building again.

I'm thinking of trying to buy some Dogelon.   I can't figure out how to get it at the two exchanges that hold it don't allow US based traders.  Maybe they do for Crypto?  Not sure, just saw they don't allow US people - ForexTB & Plus500.  It's in the safemoon price range, so why not buy a couple million.

So I unsuccessfully tried to use uniswap with my coinbase wallet to buy some Elon.  I had plenty in there for the gas fees and it still gives me an insufficient Eth for the swap.   Maybe I'll try a different wallet.  The fee was like $6.32 or something and I had at least $10 more than that in Eth after the swap.

I know the fees are ridiculous right now, so maybe it's lying to me by saying the fee is in the $6 range.

4 hours ago, Malsua said:

So I unsuccessfully tried to use uniswap with my coinbase wallet to buy some Elon.  I had plenty in there for the gas fees and it still gives me an insufficient Eth for the swap.   Maybe I'll try a different wallet.  The fee was like $6.32 or something and I had at least $10 more than that in Eth after the swap.

I know the fees are ridiculous right now, so maybe it's lying to me by saying the fee is in the $6 range.

Ok, I figured it out.  It was lying to me about the fee.   Once I lowered the purchase quantity enough, the swap would go through.   I ended up with $1 worth of Dogelon, about 5,000,000 coins.   The Eth fee was $20.00.  LOL.

Doge is back up, gonna see some more sell offs.. But SOB its gonna hit $1   If I had a position.. I wouldnt wait for that $1 target though.. Sell most at $.95 just to be safe. When it hits that magic number...Watch out bellow... Timber.. lol 

I figured out what was wrong with Pancake Swap.  Using binance wallet you have to white list account addresses by default. Even when its off.  Safemoon is on the comeback.. bought at .000000666 <-----  Price should of been a hint to wait.  was down to .0000003 now at .0000005

Diversifying in crypto helps ease the pain of stock market..  Crypto keeps me in the green

1 hour ago, Family1st said:

Doge is back up, gonna see some more sell offs.. But SOB its gonna hit $1   If I had a position.. I wouldnt wait for that $1 target though.. Sell most at $.95 just to be safe. When it hits that magic number...Watch out bellow... Timber.. lol 

I figured out what was wrong with Pancake Swap.  Using binance wallet you have to white list account addresses by default. Even when its off.  Safemoon is on the comeback.. bought at .000000666 <-----  Price should of been a hint to wait.  was down to .0000003 now at .0000005

Diversifying in crypto helps ease the pain of stock market..  Crypto keeps me in the green

Yeah.  I was -$5 (-15 at times) all year before the doge jump!  Now I'm +a whole lot.

I'm just glad I bought that extra 1000 doge when it was at .26.    I should have bought a lot more.

I expect some lift when Musk is on SNL.  I'm not sure I'm willing to sell at $1.   I mean, of course I'm greedy, $2 is better than $1.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Malsua said:

I'm willing to sell at $1.   I mean, of course I'm greedy, $2 is better than $1.

I have a few thousand Dogecoin as well, bought at around $.005. 
My prediction is similar to others above, when it hits $1 people are going to dump it. It will bounce back. 
I don’t really have a lot of $$ to lose in it, so I’ll hold it for awhile and see what happens. 

• Like 1