antiriad

Cancel Culture and what is coming next for 2nd/1st A

Long story short. I have started to really worry what is coming in the next following weeks, months, years. My God daughter got into trouble into her school for posting a selfie my with AR in a NJ gun range a few weeks ago. Don't wanna give any details. I am personally avoiding(since 2009) to share ANY personal info pics etc on either FB or Twitter but these young kids today do not understand the dangers of what big tech is doing to their lives when they upload their day to day routines. Honestly only close family knows about my gun Hobbie and maybe 2-3 close friends who share the same interest. I don't have no flags, bumper stickers etc NADA.

Now with the "Biden Harris" or "Harris Biden" admin I really don't know what is going to happen. It seems that they are planning some very drastic changes and very soon when it comes to the 1st and 2nd ammendment. 

I really didn't feel this threatened even during the Clinton or Obama years.

It seems that a few days ago AR15.com and some other forums were dropped by their hosting companies. Is there an alternate way to communicate outside of big tech? From what I see there are allot of like minded people who are afraid to speak openly. I really don't want to turn this political  my only concern is to be able to function in a society that will try to isolate us.

God bless....

1 hour ago, antiriad said:

Now with the "Biden Harris" or "Harris Biden" admin I really don't know what is going to happen. It seems that they are planning some very drastic changes and very soon when it comes to the 1st and 2nd ammendment.

My guess, they'll use the FIRST incidence of a mass shooting to come down HARD on the 2A. Maybe even using these "threats" for the inauguration to kick them off.

I believe they know, 74 million people are REALLY pissed off in the country.

21 hours ago, Sniper said:

My guess, they'll use the FIRST incidence of a mass shooting to come down HARD on the 2A. Maybe even using these "threats" for the inauguration to kick them off.

I believe they know, 74 million people are REALLY pissed off in the country.

You mean the one they will create?

On 1/13/2021 at 5:03 PM, Sniper said:

My guess, they'll use the FIRST incidence of a mass shooting to come down HARD on the 2A.

They are not waiting....HR127 is about to hit. Neither of you are wrong. Our capitol is surrounded by wires, checkpoints and troops. Conservative voices are being silenced with the big tech arm of our government....and yes they are an arm of the government just like the media. Regardless of what people say...the election was stolen. Look around us....People are being silenced and now HR127...the MOST VISCERAL GUN GRAB I HAVE EVER SEEN. It turns the 2nd amendment into a privilege  to be doled out by our blossoming dictatorship. I have said this elsewhere and I will say it here

We are no longer represented. We have actors forwarding a global initiative that needs to bring America to heel

Love Donald Trump or hate him, he had a very effective, if not unique, way of bringing out the truth in the opposition.  Throwing back much of what initially was "thrown" at Trump, that appeared to make some of the opposition show their true colors.  Is the current crop of gun control politicians any different from previous ones?  I say not really, but they have become more emboldened, at least verbally, and probably more, when they deem that the time is right to strike.

With half the country extremely pissed off at the election, now would be the absolutely worst time for them to try to screw with the 2nd.

But then again, they aren't the sharpest tacks in the pack.

On 1/13/2021 at 3:53 PM, antiriad said:

My God daughter got into trouble into her school for posting a selfie my with AR in a NJ gun range a few weeks ago.

When my kids had problems at school and I was called in, I very often started the discussion with, "Is this something that my lawyer should be here for?"

It always put them back on their heels and made the discussion go much more smoothly.  

If I were your god daughter's parent, I would have made enough stink that there would be nothing that they could do.  

• Like 1

5 hours ago, EdF said:

When my kids had problems at school and I was called in, I very often started the discussion with, "Is this something that my lawyer should be here for?"

It always put them back on their heels and made the discussion go much more smoothly.  

If I were your god daughter's parent, I would have made enough stink that there would be nothing that they could do.  

Better yet just show up with an attorney. Sure it will cost you a few bucks but it will make them STFU quick