Dooly

WTB - Holographic optic or MRO

Well vortex and holosun are essentially the same tier of stuff, if not made in the same factory. They should also be notably cheaper than an eotech or MRO. for your list, you should also consider an aimpoint PRO which is only about $40 more than the MRO. 

Eotechs had issues, and I've seen nothing ton indicate they really fixed their ways. That aside, the holgraphic reticle in them is cool on paper but can have issues depending on how you mount it, especially if you have astigmatism. 

With a normal dot, worst case is you are aiming with a mildy blurry little jesus fish shape, which if small enough you can do.

With the eotech, it can result in the circle dot reticle being blurry all over, and in such a way that the led light is very distracting and rough on the eyes. 

I have a mild astigmatism that has varied over time, and I had no problem using a dot, but the eotech was fairly unpleasant to use. 

I haven't met an MRO, but aimpoints have the best dot and coatings of all the red dots I have handled. 

Thanks for the info.  This section is for WTB so I pretty much am aware of the range of products out there in this category and what works best for me. 

If you have an astigmatism and need something for short to medium range, you should probably stick with a 1-4 or 1-6x prismatic scope with an etched reticle.  Even the set 2.5x will work. Too bad PA discontinued the 2x. 

What I'm looking for is primarily for CQB and medium range and those I listed work best for what I need and I don't plan to be out in very sub freezing temperatures so I'm not too concerned about about eotech issue.

I pretty much used everything out there except for the elcans.  

Thanks and let me know if you have any I listed for sale.  

Also to add...if you have an astigmatism and are using a holographic reticle, try focusing on the target and the reticle should sharpen a bit.