Mp509

Legend Firearms

3 minutes ago, JT Custom Guns said:

And I don't give a FK who you know, or what you think - so we both don't give a fk.

Keep your cookie.......

Not just me - Steve at Monmouth reached out on your behalf as well.

Just glad you got your upper back  - That is all that matters.......

stfu you arrogant prick.  You strut in this thread like your opinion and position matters.  You are an absolute blowhard.  If you knew half what you think you do you might have a clue. Still laughing at your 'short-stroking due to the multi cal of 223 vs 5.56 break in comment  in your radical thread--"We have sold over 200 FO-13 in the past year and not One (1) warranty return!

We have had a few people say they were short stroking , but it always turned out they were using .223, so it is a Multi cal gun but it needs to be broken in with 5.56 for the first 100 - 150 rds - then Good to go!"""

Were you drinking that day or utterly clueless?  There is more, I'll go all day here........

Now back on point, it took someone to call Ira and tell him he's being called out here to get a kid his upper.  This is after about a month of having an upper for a simple pin/weld job and that is SHITTY SERVICE no matter how you define it.  Ira is a great guy, doesn't mean he's perfect or can't fk up.  You should apologize to the OP for 2 things; turning this into a shit show and accusing him of not getting back to IRA and being awol.  Mind you, two people in this thread with direct dealings as customers highlighted some things that were not up to snuff but nope, gotta chime in and get all sassy

1 minute ago, RUTGERS95 said:

stfu you arrogant prick.  You strut in this thread like your opinion and position matters.  You are an absolute blowhard.  If you knew half what you think you do you might have a clue. Still laughing at your 'short-stroking due to the multi cal of 223 vs 5.56 break in comment  in your radical thread--"We have sold over 200 FO-13 in the past year and not One (1) warranty return!

We have had a few people say they were short stroking , but it always turned out they were using .223, so it is a Multi cal gun but it needs to be broken in with 5.56 for the first 100 - 150 rds - then Good to go!"""

Were you drinking that day or utterly clueless?  There is more, I'll go all day here........

Now back on point, it took someone to call Ira and tell him he's being called out here to get a kid his upper.  This is after about a month of having an upper for a simple pin/weld job and that is SHITTY SERVICE no matter how you define it.  Ira is a great guy, doesn't mean he's perfect or can't fk up.  You should apologize to the OP for 2 things; turning this into a shit show and accusing him of not getting back to IRA and being awol.  Mind you, two people in this thread with direct dealings as customers highlighted some things that were not up to snuff but nope, gotta chime in and get all sassy

As I said - I don't give a FK what you think..............