Bomber

New S&W M&P15 5.56 AR pistol N.J. legal?

12 hours ago, Krdshrk said:

Nope.  Multiple disqualifiers.  Magazine Outside the pistol grip + 5.5lbs (88 Oz - well outside the 50oz limit) + "barrel shroud" (forward handguard).  It's a standard AR "pistol" basically and none are NJ Legal.

Okay, thanks.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• NJ Gun Forums Web Banner Dec 2020.jpg

• olight.jpg

Use Promo Code "NJGF10" for 10% Off Regular Items

• Supporting Vendors

• Latest Topics

• Yep!  That's Discord!  For it to work for you, you need to be if front of your computer all the time.  Unfortunately, I have not found anything better yet.
    • @High Exposure  Yanno, they make some really REALLY convincing fish tank screen savers man.  Bubbler sounds and everything.
    • how far in advance did you make the appointment?    
    • Dumbass keeps his Covid-19 mask on the whole time.
    • At one time I had a 125 gallon tank in the living room, a 55 gallon in the bed room and a 20 gallon reef going, the bigger the tank the easier it is to maintain. Reef tanks are a whole other ball game, don’t start out with a reef, start with a fish tank. My set up for the 125 cost me 5k, trickle filter, UV steralizer, top of the line protein skimmer, 300lbs of live rock at $8.99-$15.99 a pound, dosing pump, because ya know I wanted that pretty colored calcium to grow on the rock, ph monitors, calcium monitors, oxygen monitors and I am sure I’m forgetting a bunch of other stuff, oh, a $700 pump for circulation. I did a mini reef, with a 20 gallon long display tank, with another 20 gallon long sump underneath had about $500 worth of coral in it, tank was beautiful, small cleaner fish and the rest coral, loved it, wife and I went away for a few days, power went out, tank died, I was sick.    Salt tanks are a lot of work, you will tinker with it every day, check this check that, change some water, adjust the protein skimmer, adjust water flow, scrub some algae, clean prefilters, check and adjust salinity. Are they worth it, heck yea, be prepared to put in some serious effort to keep it healthy. Dont over populate the tank, remember fish grow, that cute one inch fish will grow, keep that in mind, don’t over feed, worst thing you can do, if the food falls to the bottom before grabbed by the fish and you do not have any sifters in there to clean the substrate it will rot, which means more maintenance required on your end. The fish, lol... This fish isn’t compatible with that fish, yellow tangs do better when you have 3 or more, one yellow tang is fine, two in one tank will just fight to the death, oh and be prepared to watch that $120 fish you just put in there 3 days ago die, happens.    But, they are worth it, very relaxing, the fish come to greet you when you come home, had a snowflake eel I would feed by hand. Check where the fish you are buying come from, some pacific islands use cyanide to stun the fish to make it easier to collect, eventually the succumb to the cyanide and die.