Zabuca

Cross mag

1 hour ago, Zabuca said:

Purchased and used today. Wanted to know if anyone has tried and has had negative experience, specifically durability.

No issues first 50 rounds through each side. 
4A99A636-F30A-4756-8A31-91F79C98FE8F.jpeg.a82096c44f6370564a312ebd2a9abb7c.jpegBCC49A33-6E94-410C-AF40-A5B1DF6E3416.jpeg.3e186cce1778ca24da58327a39554324.jpeg

Well i think the facepalm is a bit extreme... lol

Gimmick idea imo, i think it's faster to just dump the other mag to the pouch and place a fresh one.

I don't get the obsession with 30 round mags...in general...

Makes shooting prone hard...makes a smallish rifle bigger....  straight up 20's...

But if you had no issues and it works, go for it !

Only way to tell is to try to beat the snot out of em....BUT why...its not like ur going overseas and into a firefight 

I saw these guys when they were at SHOT Show in 2019.  Thought it was a novel idea - you can change up the mags to fit however you want (forward/forward facing, forward/backwards, etc).  For the price though, I don't think it's worth it.  I got a 10-pack of Magpul 10 round Pmags from Brownells for $11 each.  Got some RJK Ventures Mag Couplers... after tax and shipping $11 each.  $33 for coupled Pmags... about the same size as a 10/30.  Proven quality.

20 hours ago, Krdshrk said:

I saw these guys when they were at SHOT Show in 2019.  Thought it was a novel idea - you can change up the mags to fit however you want (forward/forward facing, forward/backwards, etc).  For the price though, I don't think it's worth it.  I got a 10-pack of Magpul 10 round Pmags from Brownells for $11 each.  Got some RJK Ventures Mag Couplers... after tax and shipping $11 each.  $33 for coupled Pmags... about the same size as a 10/30.  Proven quality.

So far so good. 

20210123_144410.jpg