chocodove

WTB: KAC SR-15 Mod 2 16”

As the title says, looking for a KAC SR-15 Mod 2 16”. I’m on a bunch of lists for notifications and throwing out a line here as well. Can potentially trade a Modern Materiel ACE plus cash towards it or obviously just cash. Ammo also available for trade. Located in Monmouth County. 

Thanks. 

2 hours ago, chocodove said:

I believe I got a scam message this morning regarding this post

Be careful out there. 

You have to be VERY careful!  I posted here that I am looking for a Luger P08 not long ago and got two PMs from people with zero other posts telling me they have a brother or cousin that has just what I'm looking for in Alabama or somewhere far, with a phone # for me to call.

This is a public forum and we all need to remember that!

1 minute ago, JohnnyB said:

You have to be VERY careful!  I posted here that I am looking for a Leger P08 not long ago and got two PMs from people with zero other posts telling me they have a brother or cousin that has just what I'm looking for in Alabama or somewhere far, with a phone # for me to call.

Same, zero post new member saying someone in Michigan has one for sale. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, chocodove said:

Same, zero post new member saying someone in Michigan has one for sale. 

The zero post count tells you it's a scam.  If a member here with good reputation told me the same thing, I would probably make the call.

4 hours ago, JohnnyB said:

The zero post count tells you it's a scam.  If a member here with good reputation told me the same thing, I would probably make the call.

tenor.gif

I'm kidding, but I received a few of those types of responses and I followed up on some l, got responses and talked to the seller via phone.   Some turned out to be legit dealers and FFLs as well.  Just do the due diligence but be alert.