echo five foxtrot

What is a better gun show Carlisle or Sellersville?

Two gun show this weekend 1/23- 1/24. Has anybody had recent experience with these two shows? Looks like Sellersville is in a small VFW -150 tables. Carlisle is twice as far,  but 300 tables. I have not been to any shows since long before the panic. Not sure what to expect.  Any insight would be appreciated. 

I don't know about gun shows at Carlisle, but I know the Carlisle venue very well.  I used to work car and motorcycle shows there.  It's a huge venue and the management runs good events.  The trip isn't that bad.  Plus, there are a lot of LGSs and other interesting places to burn cash on the way to and from.

1 hour ago, Scorpio64 said:

I don't know about gun shows at Carlisle, but I know the Carlisle venue very well.  I used to work car and motorcycle shows there.  It's a huge venue and the management runs good events.  The trip isn't that bad.  Plus, there are a lot of LGSs and other interesting places to burn cash on the way to and from.

makes me want to go!!!!!!!!!!!!