UPDATED

Mission First Tactical 10rd Factory Magazines 30rd bodies

NEWLY MANUFACTURED / CASE FRESH

These are top of the line .223/5.56 magazines. 

got small restock today (2/17) of about 20 more mags, gonna go quick grab while they're available

$16 each no limit on quantity

Picked up or can ship if pay for shipping (ask for quote)

Hillsborough, NJ (Somerset County)

150248232_179431696951177_6227411886288714318_n.jpg

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• olight.jpg

Use Promo Code "NJGF10" for 10% Off Regular Items

• Supporting Vendors

• Latest Topics

• Thanks. Refresher: Requiring Firearm Safety Training: S-2169/A-5030 (Weinberg/Reynolds-Jackson) would modernize firearm ID cards, as well as require completion of a firearm safety course in order to receive a permit to purchase a gun or receive a firearm ID card. Connecticut, California, Hawaii, Illinois, Rhode Island, Maryland and the District of Columbia all have laws requiring individuals to undergo safety training prior to being able to purchase. [How would this apply to existing FID holders? Definition of acceptable training? Conspicuously absent. Potential impacts on passing on firearms to your heirs.] Mandating Safe Storage of Firearms: Owning a firearm for protection in the home can present a substantial obstacle to safe firearm storage, with individuals often opting to keep weapons loaded and easily accessible. Last legislative session, the Assembly passed A-3696/S-2240 (Downey/Gopal) requiring firearm owners to store the firearm in a securely locked box or container; in a location where a reasonable person would believe to be secure; or to secure the firearm with a trigger lock.  Raising Minimum Age to Purchase Long Guns to 21: Under current law, a person 18 years of age and older may obtain a firearms purchaser identification card and a handgun purchaser is required to be at least 21 years old. The bill (A-1141/S-3605, Freiman/Cryan) increases from 18 to 21 the age at which a person is eligible to receive a firearms purchaser identification card used to purchase shotguns and rifles but would still allow for those at least 18 to possess a long gun for purposes of hunting; military drills; competition; target practice; training; or under the supervision of a parent or guardian.   Promoting Microstamping Technology: Microstamping technology provides law enforcement with the tools to quickly link firearm cartridge casings found at the scene of a crime to a specific firearm, without having to recover the firearm itself.  The technology essentially creates a “license plate” on cartridge casings to identify the gun that was used to shoot the ammunition.  Last legislative session, S-112/A-1098 (Weinberg/Downey) would require within a year that firearm manufacturers incorporate this technology into new handguns sold in New Jersey. [This worked so well in CA... IOW, no more new pistols for sale.] Establishing Electronic Ammunition Sales Recordkeeping: The State Commission of Investigation (SCI) issued a report in 2016 finding that straw purchases of ammunition were unchecked because firearm IDs lacked photo identification.  The SCI also found that sales records were often hand-written into log books — a problem for law enforcement, which should be able to consult an electronic database when it investigates questionable ammunition purchases.  A-1292/S-1481 (Greenwald/Weinberg) would require manufacturers or dealers of handgun ammunition to keep a detailed electronic record of ammunition sales, and report ammunition sales to the State Police. [Any talk of banning internet sales?] Banning .50 Caliber Firearms: Military-style .50 caliber rifles are banned or restricted in several other states. California has a complete ban on .50-caliber rifles, Connecticut bans specific models and Maryland has some restrictions.  S-103/A-1280 (Gill/Greenwald) would revise the definition of "destructive device" under New Jersey law so that it includes weapons of .50 caliber or greater. [It's about time. These things are used in what... zero crimes in this state annually?] I wouldn't be surprised if remaining evil features, others, and internet sales, among other things, get added to the list.
    • I dropped my Trenton Times subscription after the January 7th headline. Bought a paper last week on Thanksgiving for my wife... $8 and completely useless! Won't be doing that again.
    • The Gov referenced these initiatives back in April:  https://nj.gov/governor/news/news/562021/20210415b.shtml        
    • Holy crap! $60??!!!!!!!  I didn’t know they were that expensive.    I have an extended A2 type comp (not EGW) in my parts box, makes a 14.5” carbine 16.25”.  If you need it, it’s yours for the cost of postage. It looks like the one on the left in this pic.