RobCo

NJ Gun Laws strike again...

So, I attempted to order a PSA AK GF3 from Palmetto State Armory and had arranged with my local FFL to New Jerseyize it. And then today I received the following

"Our company policy prohibits us from shipping semi-automatic rifles with two or more of the following: pistol grips, folding/telescoping stocks, flash suppressors, bayonet lugs, and threaded barrels to the state of New Jersey This is mentioned on the terms and conditions page of our website.  If you are not a Law Enforcement Officer, your order will be cancelled in 5 business days if not resolved beforehand."

Its shit like this that really pisses me off about this state, so now I'll have to find an AK that really didn't want or overpay for something because of the BULLSHIT here in NJ

1 hour ago, EdF said:

As I understand it, they are 100% allowed to ship it to an FFL.  Call them on it or ask if they will make it compliant.

PSA could legally ship it to a N.J. FFL but they won't, nor will many other out of state sellers.

For example, CDNN will not ship any AR parts to N.J.  

Well these companies need calls or emails sent to them.  Years ago MidwayUSA wanted my fpid card to but 223.  I made a phone call to them.  They changed their policy.  A true 2 a company will listen    A corporation will not. Make that call/email.  

1 hour ago, RobCo said:

I checked with PSA, they will not ship any non-compliant firearms to NJ at all. They won't even deal with the shops either.

These companies that refuse to ship to NJ are just beyond stupid but you know what....its their loss

I don't agree with it, but I can understand their decision.

If 5% of your sales has the potential to consume 25% of your legal budget...

• Agree 1

3 hours ago, RobCo said:

I checked with PSA, they will not ship any non-compliant firearms to NJ at all. They won't even deal with the shops either.

These companies that refuse to ship to NJ are just beyond stupid but you know what....its their loss

THIS IS OLD NEWS!

PSA has had this policy for quite some time.  Plenty of other places make AR-15 parts.