chocodove

All sold, please lock.

Everything SOLD. Thanks  

For sale is the following. Rifle can be transferred at a reasonably located FFL between me (07735) and the buyer. Due to family stuff, I am typically only able to meet on weekends. I very strongly prefer Monmouth Arms, Legend Firearms, or Howell Gun Works and will split the transfer fee if one of those is chosen. Otherwise transfer fee is fully on the buyer, 

Please shoot me a PM with your cell for pics.

Modern Materiel ACE 16" in Patriot Brown. Amazing rifle. There are 400 rounds down the pipe, no issues whatsoever. Completely stock 2018 build, which includes forward assist, VZ grip, BA barrel, BUIS, and others you won't find on the latest $1800 version that is forever backordered (for good reason). Happy to send their full 2018 build list to interested parties. $1400 $1250 SPF

First to post "I'll take it" wins the sale

The below have been sold

.45 ACP ammo - 120 rounds - 2x50 Blazer Brass 230gr FMJ, 1x20 Federal Punch 230gr JHP. Must have matching FID and DL. WITHDRAWN

Daniel Defense DDM4v7. Very close to new with 100 rounds fired, no issues whatsoeverCompletely stock with no modifications made. Compliance work done by Steve at Monmouth Arms, so you know it's good. Comes with original DD hard case. $1500 $1350 

Holosun 510C. Like new condition, no issues. All boxes and paperwork. SOLD

Sig Romeo 5. Like new, no issues. All boxes and paperwork. SOLD

Vortex Spitfire 3x Prism Scope EBR-556B reticle. Barely used (200 rounds, if even that), but the retention wire connecting the adjustment caps fell off the first time I took it out. All boxes and paperwork. SOLD 

Magpul MS4 Dual QD sling Gen 2 black - New, never used. I have two of these. SOLD

5 minutes ago, Dooly said:

About the DD...what type of muzzle device does it have on it?  I assume pinned/welded?

Also does it have a telescoping stock that was pinned or does it have a fixed butt stock?

Any pics?

I am actually not entirely sure of what brake is on it, but it's pretty standard. It was pinned/welded by Monmouth Arms. It has the standard DD telescoping stock that was pinned. I'll text you pics in a minute, still have your number. 

10 minutes ago, Bellasdaddy said:

Hi,

I would like pics of the DD as well. Does it have Buis, Ambi Safety Selector and Charging handle? 

Got your PM and sent you a text. No BUIS or ambi charging as DD's don't come with sights from the factory and this version is before they added the ambi charging handle last year. Ambi safety, yes. Thanks.