Evan Long

Looking for some guidance

32 minutes ago, EdF said:

I just reread his every post and see no such explanation of what he's doing.  I'll wait to hear it from him.

He said it in his reply to your suggestion of shipping to an FFL, apparently after getting nowhere trying to find what he wanted in stock locally:

"So, I've visited 3 around me, all local and 2 of them said that they're too busy. The 3rd said that they only work with Buds. I'm going to try and get to Shooters in South Jersey Wednesday and see if they can help me do that. Seems like they all didn't want to be bothered".

1 hour ago, EdF said:

I just reread his every post and see no such explanation of what he's doing.  I'll wait to hear it from him.

I was told at 1 shop, they only deal with Buds-they have nothing. The other 2 said they weren't talking to new customers. I didn't have an appointment, however, I didn't get the feeling that an appointment would have got me further. I'll see what Shooters has Wednesday. If I have to order sight unseen that's what I'll do. I do appreciate all the help and support!