Displaced Texan

SOLD!!!!! R/C helicopters/parts, and turbine jets. Some FREE to good home!!!!

I know we have some R/C aircraft fliers here. As many of you know, I’m moving to Texas later this year and I can’t take most of this stuff with me. I used to be heavily into R/C, but haven’t had the time in years. My loss is your gain. 

The Heli stuff is all gone to 1LTCAP. Thanks buddy! 

I also have 2 turbine jet aircraft. These are NOT free but I’ll wheel and deal on them. 

First, is a Fei Bao Velox G2 sport jet. Fly Navy scheme. Pneumatic retractable landing gear and full doors. 
Great little sport jet for a P70/P80 class turbine. I believe it has all servos. You’ll need to install YOUR receiver, and turbine. 78” long and 67” wingspan. 

I want $500 for everything. It’s a solid deal. 

Second, is a MONSTER!! A 1/7 scale Yellow Aircraft F-18C. 98” long, and an 72” wingspan. 
It was a long term project I never finished (yeah, because of the whole time thing). It’s about 70% built. I have MANY extra parts including a scale pilot and cockpit. It has scale retractable landing gear, and 10 (yes 10) landing gear doors. Many servos are installed, and all the pneumatic valves are there as well. Have the fabricated jet exhaust pipe too 
Finish this beast, add your 35 lb/thrust turbine, and you’ll have a show winner and amazing flier. 

I want $1200 for the F-18 and accessories. The kit/landing gear were originally $2500. Not to mention the extras and all the pneumatic valves, and such. There is probably $4000 in stuff here. At least. 

Again, I’ll wheel and deal on all this. 

Pick up ONLY in Stratford NJ 08084.

I realize the pics kinda suck...I’ll take more for seriously interested parties. 

0FDAEB22-BA85-4C22-8E6C-DC3B0331D0B5.jpeg

A449FF44-8721-4C7D-A9B2-DB7EFF551CF1.jpeg

180E0805-635F-41AD-A4A3-D9F54A3729FF.jpeg

12 minutes ago, kc17 said:

NOBODY TAKE THEM!

Stop helping Tex clear out his place, the longer it takes, the longer he has to stick around. :D

You ain’t right!!! 

I think YOU need to get into R/C........

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, 1LtCAP said:

those helis are electric? i'd be happy to snag them!

but........then you escape pfrnj that much sooner

Yes, they are electric helis. If you want them, come get them. 

Im escaping regardless. I’m up for parole from the PRNJ in Oct. I’ve done my 20. 

Just now, Displaced Texan said:

Yes, they are electric helis. If you want them, come get them. 

i shall.......i only just got up though.....woke up earlier with one of my "sunday headaches" that i get sometimes......took asperin and went back to bed...till now.

the bodies...you said that they fit a 500 series? would one of them fit on a raptor .50? or are they only electric?

Just now, 1LtCAP said:

i shall.......i only just got up though.....woke up earlier with one of my "sunday headaches" that i get sometimes......took asperin and went back to bed...till now.

the bodies...you said that they fit a 500 series? would one of them fit on a raptor .50? or are they only electric?

I think the Cobras are set up for electric, but I imagine could be converted to nitro. Maybe turbine. Hell, I’ve seen someone attach the bodies to a ceiling fan, and make a very cool addition to a man cave. 

What time will your ass be over here? 

1 minute ago, Sniper said:

Can they be fitted with Hellfires??  Would be great to use on the neighbor's cats... :crazy:

when i was flying more often, we bungied a box of bottle rockets to the skids of a heli, lit the main fuse, and the pilot took off, running up n down the runway with the thing launching bottle rockets.

5 minutes ago, Displaced Texan said:

I think the Cobras are set up for electric, but I imagine could be converted to nitro. Maybe turbine. Hell, I’ve seen someone attach the bodies to a ceiling fan, and make a very cool addition to a man cave. 

What time will your ass be over here? 

gimme an hour or 2 to grab some food, and get myself moving...........