FunGun

Glock 34 Gen 5 MOS 9MM - legal in NJ?

I'm pretty new at buying guns and this will be my first pistol.  A friend who lives out of state suggested the Glock 34 Gen 5.  Is this Glock legal in New Jersey?

Here is the particular one I was looking at:
Glock 34 Gen 5 MOS 9MM 3-10Rd Mags Front Serrations No CA NEW PA343S101MOS
https://www.gunbroker.com/item/891037461

Hi check with your ffl to see if they can order the gun for you. the reason being if you order on line you will pay shipping than you will pay a transfer fee to the ffl.this could end up costing you 50 to 100.00 more 

Most of the FFLs that I have talked to over the last few months aren't taking orders.  They get what they can get and they sell within hours to days.  It's just the way it is right now.

If that's the gun you want and you see it online, buy it.  It isn't likely to be there the next day.  I learned that the hard way.

Yes, you will pay for shipping and the transfer.  Plan that in the price you are willing to pay.  Often, the large online sellers have lower prices (less overhead, more volume) and you don't end up paying very much more.