kc17

Blazer 115gr 9mm In Stock at Natchez

They have had a ton of 9mm lately,they have had some everyday for like the last 3 weeks or so, it was sealing out in minutes , they haven't been droping it all online , they had the cci 1000 round cases all this week even though its not online. I called earlier today to switch my shipping address for one shipment so I could send my buddy some and they had about 4 types of 9 mm available.

• Like 1

For the millionaires out there, a dozen plus brands of 9mm at $1 a round.  seriously, every brand at the same price?  I used Remington range once, in 2019 when the range had a sale for $8 a box ( limit 3 ) , was like watching the pistol cycle in slow motion saying I think I can, I think I can....

https://www.sportsmansoutdoorsuperstore.com/category.cfm/sportsman/9mm-luger-9X19-parabellum-ammunition-for-sale

Natchez has had some kind of 9mm almost everyday for the last couple of months, average price is .45 to .55 pr shipped with tax to NJ.The website is nuts the bots were sucking everything right up but recently the drops are lasting hours and days which are unherd of lately with them. I went crazy buying it for a while from Natchez. Spent way to many hours checking my wish list.I hit it hard with the threat of online sales being targeted by the new admin. I know they have been saying this for years but in todays world it wouldn't surprise me one bit. These CCI case went from $300, 6 months ago to $400, 3 months ago to the current .50 per round before tax and delivery. It comes to $555.00 out the door onto your porch . I bought 3 at this higher price. They did have cci 124 grain 50 round boxs for .38 per round yesterday but I missed that one. At least once a week they have some 9mm for .40 pr. I am officially done with 9 only currently buying 357 mag and 38 spl. But if the .40- 9mm pops up I find myself still buying it. 

• Agree 1

12 minutes ago, kc17 said:

Yep - comes to 60.5 cpr after shipping/tax just a FYI.

Link shows unavailable however if anyone still needs it add it to your wish list , then hit edit wish list and add it . Shows up on my wishlist . Grabbed another case last week at .50 per round even though I have plenty of 9 mm .  Crazy how this has gone up . 6 months ago I was paying like $200 from Natchez for this  same case . Bought 6 of these since then , it’s a little dirty but I haven’t had one jam in over 3000 rounds of it so far . Natchez did have some PMC last week for .34 per round and some S & B for .40 cpr but the bots sucked that up quick . Just glad they had a 357 and 38 spl drop last week caught that right on time .