PUBLIC INVITED!  JUST 5 SPOTS LEFT FOR AFTERNOON 1/2 DAY HUNT!
CNJFO PHEASANT HUNT IS SATURDAY MARCH 6TH! 
GIBERSON FARMS, PEMBERTON TWP., NJ!
May be an image of 1 person and nature
JUST 5 SPOTS LEFT FOR "HUNTING PHEASANTS WITH CHARLIE"!
CNJFO's MARCH 6th PM FUNDRAISER OPEN TO THE PUBLIC!
by Black Wire Media Mon. Feb. 13, 2021 www.cnjfo.com/join-us

The SMILES tell the story! Pheasant hunting with CNJFO is FUN, educational and rewarding. We have just 5 spots left before a complete sell-out for our Saturday March 6th afternoon 1/2-day of Hunting Pheasants With Charlie! Check your calendars and register HERE: www.cnjfo.com/event-4120450 .

Fighting tyranny isn't easy, and it costs money. Filing amicus briefs with the U.S. Supreme Court is an expensive and time consuming process, but there is light at the end of the tunnel! At the Coalition of New Jersey Firearm Owners, we choose to fight unconventionally by hosting shooting events such as pheasant hunts, where the PUBLIC is invited to participate and learn the ways of Second Amendment stewardship instead of relying on "the other guy" to do the "heavy lifting".

CNJFO partners with the Giberson family to bring you a safe & FUN experience afield as a professional handler and his dog(s) find the pheasants. We split the harvest among all and you take your birds home to clean yourself, or for a small fee, the guides will breast the harvest for you and you go home with a ziplocked bag of breast meat and your game tags.

This hunt on Saturday March 6th we're blessed with a special guest appearance by Charlie Cook, the creator of "Riding Shotgun With Charlie" of You Tube fame. He'll be afield with us and then tell us about his experience interviewing #2AHeavyLifters in "the shotgun position" of his car. Episode #49 had our VP, Dave "Rosey" Rosenthal, chatting about CNJFO, the NJ Mag Ban, youth shooting, our pheasant hunt fundraisers, and how he likes to use his black powder muzzleloader harvesting pheasants, seen HERE: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xD0atrosPBY 

Newbies and non-members are welcome to attend, and so are Apprentice Hunters, as we'll MENTOR those new to the sport. A hunting license is needed. Full details on our registration page! To get IN on the action, register HERE: www.cnjfo.com/event-4120450

THIS IS JUST 3 WEEKS FROM TODAY!  HUNT DATE IS SATURDAY MARCH 6TH!

16 hours ago, Bklynracer said:

Hi Dave,

Sounds like a great event, unfortunately I'm not a hunter. I will in lieu of not going make a monetary donation to CNJFO.

Thanks for all you do.

OUTSTANDING!  THANKS FOR SETTING SUCH A GREAT EXAMPLE FELLOW PATRIOT!

Rosey

• Like 1

Rosey, I'm not a hunter, nor do I have a shotgun that meets the requirements. 

That said, it sounds like vendors will be there, can I stop in to just look around and show support? I need to patch some missing shingles from the wind storm earlier this week tomorrow, but should have time to stop by. 

34 minutes ago, kc17 said:

Rosey, I'm not a hunter, nor do I have a shotgun that meets the requirements. 

That said, it sounds like vendors will be there, can I stop in to just look around and show support? I need to patch some missing shingles from the wind storm earlier this week tomorrow, but should have time to stop by. 

@kc17

Kevin,

You're more than welcome to stop-by!  Best time to do so would be around 11:30-ish so you can have lunch with us, get "in" on the 50-50 and prize raffle and listen to the speakers.  We'll have Charlie Cook from "Riding Shotgun With Charlie", myself, our President Dan Grdovic (former Mod here), and a speaker from The Organization of States-NJ.

Lunch will be Giberson Farms hot dogs to supplement my Crock Pot Hog Hunt Pork Roast w/ potatoes, corn, celery, onions, carrots and soft drinks.  

Although we invited our sponsors, they all declined due to the usual "Saturday RUSH" at their businesses.  So no "mini Trade Show", just a room full of patriots, some of whom are hunting for the first time :) 

Hope to see you tomorrow.  Don't be shy!

Rosey

May be an image of food

• Like 1