EKS22

WTS Milled Arsenal SLR-95 Bulgaria *price drop*

Excellent condition arsenal SLR 95   ***Milled AK****    $2000  with everything pictured       

Opened to trades for bren 2, marlin 1895 SBL, FN ps90, DSA FAL, M1A ebr, tavor 7, Century PSL, s&w 686 4" or 6" 

trades are not necessarily even trades. if you have something to offer on trade, we can discuss details.

made in bulgaria.  

comes with original thumbhole stock and the installed desert Fox buffer tube adapter and pinned magpul ctr stock.  It is currently pinned  using the aim sports magpul stock lock pin so the pin can be reversed. 

ALG AK trigger installed

Comes with original dust cover and Texas weapon system gen 3 pic rail dust cover installed.  Original polymer handguard and a khyber cheese grater is installed.  Also has a tango down grip.  Will come with 1 10rd P-mag.  

all numbers matching, all original parts. Put 50 rounds through to check fuction.  

im having trouble posting all the pics...heres a link to more pics.   https://imgur.com/a/lUEnreZ

feel free to text me any questions. i work late so you can text up to 1am   three four seven, four ten, thirty two zero one

located in bergen county. Can meet at my FFL or yours, just dont make me drive anywhere near AC...it wont end well for me ;)

Obviously must have valid FID and matching DL.  Please be kosher.

I have lurked around on this forum, but am active on the NJGUNS subreddit, same username,  Also have +110 flair on reddit GAFS

First to post "ill take it" gets it

IMG_7928.jpg

IMG_7927.jpg

IMG_7925.jpg

IMG_7924.jpg

IMG_7930.jpg