always_an_eagle

Premier Biden is coming! Joe Biden issues statement on action for Gun Control on Parkland anniversary!

3 hours ago, CMJeepster said:

Hopefully those new ideas will keep a 13-year-old from passing a background check and legally buying a firearm:  Mayor demands to know how teen killed by Chicago cop got gun (yahoo.com)

"He was a sweet and loving boy."

Uh huh. Especially at 3 A.M.

• Haha 1

12 hours ago, 45Doll said:

"He was a sweet and loving boy."

Uh huh. Especially at 3 A.M.

“We will find the person who put the gun in Adam's hand,” Lightfoot said during a news conference in the neighborhood on the West Side. “An adult put a gun in a child's hand, a young impressionable child who should not be provided with lethal force."

Nor should have been running with gangs at 3AM,.  And I highly doubt that someone forced the gun into his hand.

3 hours ago, CMJeepster said:

“We will find the person who put the gun in Adam's hand,” Lightfoot said during a news conference in the neighborhood on the West Side. “An adult put a gun in a child's hand, a young impressionable child who should not be provided with lethal force."

Nor should have been running with gangs at 3AM,.  And I highly doubt that someone forced the gun into his hand.

Obviously the gun jumped into his hand and/or waistband. Likely without the innocent child's knowledge.

It, or another sentient gun, also fired itself 8 times with no involvement by any outside forces or people. This also proves limpwristing is a myth, and malfunctions are simply your gun having a bad day. Thankfully it wasn't one of those dangerous AR15s with the shoulder thing that goes up, it would have murdered everyone in Chicago all on its own.

• Haha 1

40 minutes ago, CMJeepster said:

It’s finally happening I suppose, might as well download those files out of state if you know what I mean. 

6 hours ago, always_an_eagle said:

It’s finally happening I suppose, might as well download those files out of state if you know what I mean. 

It begins........ The potato head is taking baby steps though, i expected a full on assault on all semi-autos using the power of executive order. I believe the radical left that is using Biden like a marionette may be afraid of getting slapped down by SCOTUS or the lower courts, so they are testing the waters. 

Joe Biden to Announce Six Executive Actions on Gun Control, Including "Red Flag" Laws For States to Model

Joe Biden and his Marxist handlers announced six ‘initial’ executive actions on gun control Wednesday evening.
Joe Biden is breaking his pledge to protect and defend the US Constitution just a few months after stealing the 2020 election.

Biden’s six executive actions include:

• The Justice Department, within 30 days, will issue a proposed rule to help stop the proliferation of “ghost guns.”
  • The Justice Department, within 60 days, will issue a proposed rule to make clear when a device marketed as a stabilizing brace effectively turns a pistol into a short-barreled rifle subject to the requirements of the National Firearms Act.
  • The Justice Department, within 60 days, will publish model “red flag” legislation for states: Red flag laws allow family members or law enforcement to petition for a court order temporarily barring people in crisis from accessing firearms if they present a danger to themselves or others.
  • The Administration is investing in evidence-based community violence interventions.
  • The Justice Department will issue an annual report on firearms trafficking.
  • The President will nominate David Chipman to serve as Director of the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, and Firearms.

This is just the beginning of Joe Biden’s war on the Second Amendment.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/04/just-joe-biden-announce-six-executive-actions-gun-control-including-red-flag-laws-states-model/

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, Krdshrk said:

Unknown - It looks like it's going more after AR Pistols with "braces" - like the Q Honey Badger.   Supposedly it's for "concealable assault firearms".... 

With that logic (or lack of anyway) others can be on the chopping block. To combat home builds of homemade firearms, potentially we could see a redefinition of what a firearm is.

• FacePalm 1

Who really wants to know what goes thru the mind of a dementia minded POTUS???  All I know is LEGAL firearm owners have a load of sheit coming down the pipe!!

All the while 19000 ILLEGAL children have crossed the border ILLEGALLY! and who knows how many infected adults have snuck across?? We will see a spike in china flu, this is where it is coming from!

China is getting ready to invade Taiwan and we are dealing with iran with another boatload of cash to get them to slow their push to wipe Israel off the map!!

Don't forget putin is building bases on the ice flow!

All the while this moron in the WH is stumbling and fumbling his presser!! What a friggin joke!

And people bitched about Trump?? He had these asshole countries shut down! 

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

9 hours ago, Krdshrk said:

Unknown - It looks like it's going more after AR Pistols with "braces" - like the Q Honey Badger.   Supposedly it's for "concealable assault firearms".... 

then we should be all clear, considering that assault firearms were mostly outlawed in what? 1986?

1 hour ago, 1LtCAP said:

then we should be all clear, considering that assault firearms were mostly outlawed in what? 1986?

Yep, that's when they determined that a detachable mag fed s/a with a flash hider, adjustable stock, bayo lug and a place to put your right hand was an evil military "assault weapon".  During the AWB period, ARs  (such as the colt target in 223) were still being made and sold without the evil features.  They just keep moving the goal post.

36 minutes ago, Scorpio64 said:

Yep, that's when they determined that a detachable mag fed s/a with a flash hider, adjustable stock, bayo lug and a place to put your right hand was an evil military "assault weapon".  During the AWB period, ARs  (such as the colt target in 223) were still being made and sold without the evil features.  They just keep moving the goal post.

my comment was aimed at(see what i did there?) select fire. while i know it's not illegal in most places, presuming that you do the nfa thing and have 15-30k to drop on a weapon, it did outlaw new production and/or importation of select fire for civilians......and that is what makes an assault rifle, not the so-called "evil features"

but i know you already know this

Biden Announces Gun Control Executive Actions, Says Second Amendment Not ‘Absolute’ (yahoo.com)

"Chipman claimed in a Reddit post last year that members of the Branch Dividian religious cult shot down two Texas National Guard helicopters during the 1993 siege at Waco, Texas. While members of the cult did in fact shoot at the helicopters, none were shot down."

------

So we're supposed to trust someone who doesn't know the truth?  Friggin' great...

FACT SHEET: Biden-Harris Administration Announces Initial Actions to Address the Gun Violence Public Health Epidemic | The White House

i'm almost afraid to type this...but we are seeing more and more exactly WHY the 2nd exists. people seem to forget that it was written by a bunch of guys that just liberated a country and were a bit paranoid about things....

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

In the 18th century, "well regulated" meant well-trained, and working with precision. I am so tired of people interpreting this "carte-blanche" to enact new laws. That was not at all what the founders meant, and anyone with an even rudimentary understanding of 18th century terminology should know that. 

• Agree 1