always_an_eagle

Premier Biden is coming! Joe Biden issues statement on action for Gun Control on Parkland anniversary!

33 minutes ago, CMJeepster said:

And I thought auto racing was an expensive hobby!

i didn't watch the video this time. i thought i'd remembered that those sold for about 4.9 million each. relatively speaking, that's cheap. a p-38 lightning costs upwards of 6 mil. i think there's a me109g flying that's worth even more than that.....i dunno what phantoms go for. but....no matter how ya slice it....that in the vid is some cool ass shiit.

1 hour ago, njJoniGuy said:

With those 8 engines, that B-52 is a huge flying fuel tank with a decent sized crew cabin and a large bomb bay. :icon_eek:

My personal favorite plane. My dream vacation would be a week at Barksdale or equivalent just watching flight ops 24x7.

Unrestricted military jet engines. Woof!

Oh yeah... the bomb load too!

On 6/24/2021 at 8:19 PM, 45Doll said:

My personal favorite plane. My dream vacation would be a week at Barksdale or equivalent just watching flight ops 24x7.

Unrestricted military jet engines. Woof!

Oh yeah... the bomb load too!

Blackbird! One of the greatest creations to ever emerge from Skunkworks. image.thumb.png.99b8421c8435ef3aa32dabe52432dc4f.png

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lockheed_SR-71_Blackbird

image.thumb.png.99b8421c8435ef3aa32dabe52432dc4f.png

• Agree 2

6 minutes ago, CMJeepster said:

You mean those inanimate objects mostly acquired illegally and used illegally in the illegal act of violence?

No no. The possessed spawn of hell that turns the owner into a violent psychopath like a Stephen King character. 

• Haha 1

On the CNN town hall, Biden is trying again:

During a CNN town hall on Wednesday night, President Biden said that he is pushing to end the sale of pistols and rifles that have the ability to fire multiple rounds.

“I’m the only guy that ever got — passed legislation when I was a senator to make sure we eliminated assault weapons,” Biden said, referencing the 1994 Federal Assault Weapons ban.

“The idea you need a weapon that can have the ability to fire 20, 30, 40, 50, 120 shots from that weapon, whether it’s a, whether it’s a 9mm pistol or whether it’s a rifle, is ridiculous,” Biden said. “I’m continuing to push to eliminate the sale of those things, but I’m not likely to get that done in the near term.”

https://timcast.com/news/biden-im-pushing-to-end-sale-of-multiple-round-rifles-and-pistols/

• FacePalm 2

2 hours ago, Sniper said:

The idea you need a weapon that can have the ability to fire 20, 30, 40, 50, 120 shots from that weapon, whether it’s a, whether it’s a 9mm pistol or whether it’s a rifle, is ridiculous,” Biden said

He was trying to talk about standard and high capacity magazines but accidentally let the cat out of the bag: they want to ban all semi-auto firearms.  

19 hours ago, voyager9 said:

He was trying to talk about standard and high capacity magazines but accidentally let the cat out of the bag: they want to ban all semi-auto firearms.  

Yes, the goal of the today's Democrats is to eliminate private firearms ownership in it's entirety. On another note, I feel stupider after listening to a Biden speech. 

On 7/22/2021 at 6:20 PM, Sniper said:

On the CNN town hall, Biden is trying again:

During a CNN town hall on Wednesday night, President Biden said that he is pushing to end the sale of pistols and rifles that have the ability to fire multiple rounds.

“I’m the only guy that ever got — passed legislation when I was a senator to make sure we eliminated assault weapons,” Biden said, referencing the 1994 Federal Assault Weapons ban.

“The idea you need a weapon that can have the ability to fire 20, 30, 40, 50, 120 shots from that weapon, whether it’s a, whether it’s a 9mm pistol or whether it’s a rifle, is ridiculous,” Biden said. “I’m continuing to push to eliminate the sale of those things, but I’m not likely to get that done in the near term.”

https://timcast.com/news/biden-im-pushing-to-end-sale-of-multiple-round-rifles-and-pistols/

Jeez, Who the hell wants to carry a 120 round mag?????

He's pushing again today during a meeting, there's no reason to bring it up... unless he knows something is coming:

@JoeBiden again calls for ban on "assault weapons" and "high-capacity magazines," which he claims includes all rifles AND pistols that hold more than 10 rounds of ammunition.

"It doesn't violate anybody's Second Amendment rights..."

4:12 PM · Aug 3, 2021·

I used to believe that the push to ban "assault weapons,' and "to get weapons of war off our streets" were efforts to go after the low-hanging fruit, because they know they can get the masses to believe that "no one needs to own an assault weapon."  Watching things now, I believe their motives are far more sinister, that they know they are going to need to get rid of all semi-automatic rifles before they can force their far left agenda down our throats. 

• Agree 2

Why clear military ranks of all Trumpers?? Why only woke holding higher ranks? They are pure evil and want nothing more except TOTAL control! They see the citizens are restless! Has the fencing and wire been removed in DC?

4 hours ago, Old Glock guy said:

Watching things now, I believe their motives are far more sinister, that they know they are going to need to get rid of all semi-automatic rifles before they can force their far left agenda down our throats. 

True. The tide is turning, and they're losing the narrative. The people who will hopefully push back have A LOT of semi auto weapons...

Question is, will that happen?  The push back I mean.