GunNewb

Anyone have a S&W M&P 15-22?

I ordered one on Palmetto state armory to be shipped to my FFL. Palmetto canceled shipment do to compliance issue. If I was LE is the only way they would ship. I thought if the FFL pinned the stock and muzzle device (that wasn't a hider) That it was ok. 

18 minutes ago, GunNewb said:

I ordered one on Palmetto state armory to be shipped to my FFL. Palmetto canceled shipment do to compliance issue. If I was LE is the only way they would ship. I thought if the FFL pinned the stock and muzzle device (that wasn't a hider) That it was ok. 

It IS ok.  Perfectly legal.  The problem is, Palmetto and a few other out-of-state vendors simply choose not to ship to NJ.  I think it is mostly due to fear of not keeping up with the changing gun laws in a state known for crazy, then getting jammed up for non-compliance.

Just now, 10X said:

It IS ok.  Perfectly legal.  The problem is, Palmetto and a few other out-of-state vendors simply choose not to ship to NJ.  I think it is mostly due to fear of not keeping up with the changing gun laws in a state known for crazy, then getting jammed up for non-compliance.

Thought so. Thank you sir. 

Going off topic but a buddy of mine grabbed a Tippmann .22lr AR from Cheyenne. 
made from mil spec parts and feels a lot more solid. Give them a call and see if they taking orders or if you can leave a down payment for one. Not sure what your budget is but it was over 500 and within the last 6 months or so.

13 minutes ago, My1stGlock said:

Going off topic but a buddy of mine grabbed a Tippmann .22lr AR from Cheyenne. 
made from mil spec parts and feels a lot more solid. Give them a call and see if they taking orders or if you can leave a down payment for one. Not sure what your budget is but it was over 500 and within the last 6 months or so.

nice. I will definitely check it out

5 minutes ago, kc17 said:

Agree with 10X.

I recently picked one up from Shooters, they did the compliance work there before I was able to take it home. 

I will check them out. thanks

Bought my wife’s 15-22 from shooters awhile back, was in there this Sunday and they had a few M&P in stock along with a few other manufacturers in the AR platform chambered in .22lr

Take a look at the Ruger 10-22 unless your set on the AR-15 platform, I bought the ruger and like that better than the M&P, both are a ton of fun to shoot.  

I am also interested in getting one of these in camo. I am located in Ringoes, NJ in Hunterdon county. If any of our vendors on this forum have one (or can get one) please let me know.

And pardon my ignorance, but who, exactly, is Shooters? If you do a web search in NJ you get at least 5 hits (Shooters Corner, Shooters Station, Action Shooters supply, etc.). I'm in central Jersey so if it's in south Jersey I probably wouldn't know about it. 

4 hours ago, Grapeshot said:

Whoah! I had no idea how expensive these had gotten! The last time I looked (at a buddy of mine's store in PA) they were around $400. 

I'll crawl back under my rock now.

Paid $429 for the wife’s, depending on the add-ons they are still around $400. Some come with a cheap M&P red dot, some come with magpul BUIS.

On 2/16/2021 at 5:19 PM, kc17 said:

They are in SJ, Little Egg Harbor, Rte 539 next to the GSP. https://www.shootersnj.com/

Our very own @dajonga works there and has helped myself and others on here.

Dang nab it really?? Was there today. My buddy picked up his CZ75 Shadow 2 in grey. Any deals when we drop NJGF going forward? (Joking of course.) We've been going there to shop recently since they have such a nice inventory. Its like a candy store in there but go early if you go on the weekends. Can Dajonga PM me his name next time so I can say "Hi"?

For those that are not in the know, if you know what firearm you want you can pay for it in advance and you can send copies of your ID/docs to run NICs in advance this way you only make one trip.

If you choose a rife that needs compliance work then you will have to make two trips regardless, The compliance work is not done on the spot. We found out the hard way today when trying to add a long gun to the order. LOL.

Hey there. Thanks for all the kind words. Sadly, there is no NJGF discount, but I will work with yousguys with any issues that may pop up.

We at Shooters are currently out of M&P 15-22 rifles, but if you give us a call, we can put you on our want list and we will call you when your turn in line comes up. 609-296-4080.

• Like 1