Jersey Joe

1989 Harley Davidson Sportster 1200 - TRADE

I don't know much about motorcycles, and even less about Harley's, but will try to answer any questions. I took this in on a trade. Here's what the guy I got it from said was done to it:

S&S Super Cycle Carb Kit

Screaming Eagle Ignition

Wiseco 11.5:1 pistons

Andrews CAM

Drag Pipes

Apes - 14" (Original handle bars included)

Progressive rear shocks

Le Pera seat

850 miles on rebuilt motor

10k on rebuilt trans

31k on rest of bike

I have NO DOCUMENTATION of what's been done. He did all the work himself supposedly, and I have no reason to doubt him. I installed a new front rotor and pads. One tire is new, the other should be replaced. It looks better in the pictures than up close. I drove it about 20 miles total, and all I can say is it's very fast, and very loud. I am 5'8" and can easily stand flat footed when stopped. He was 6'2" and it was comfortable for him also. I'm looking to trade for a pickup truck but may also trade for firearms. I put the value at $4000, but cash can be added either way if a deal works out for both parties. Cross posted. Thanks for looking.

Every time I try to upload a photo it errors out. I'll try again tomorrow. If you want me to email or text you just send me your info.