Tonester2

WTB - AR Carbine style rifle cambered in 45 ACP

The main reason for wanting a 45 ACP chambered rifle is because I actually have plenty of that ammo. As we're all aware 5.56/223, 308, 7.62, etc. ammo are difficult to come by and available ones are going for over a buck a round so I'm thinking a Pistol Caliber Carbine chambered in ammo I have plenty of would be a good idea. I just don't know if any of them are legal in New Jerseystan. I know CMMG, Flint River Armory, and Foxtrot Mike just to name a few make them.

16 minutes ago, Dooly said:

But didn't you want it to have a brace?  If so with this, you would have to get the retractable type (ie. Sb Tactical) and then pin it, no?  If so, why then get a pinned extended brace?

A brace isn't really a requirement, just me not fully familiar with laws on rifle limitations in NJ so I thought an AR style must have a brace and not an adjustable stock.

Ah ok... if the barrel length is less than 16' it will need a brace and a vertical foregrip...I believe there is also some law about the total length as well...

As it appears this is a rifle and the barrel length complys with NFA laws, doesn't need a brace however the stock still must be non-retractable and must be pinned.  

• Informative 1