gunforhire

My book Crime Proof is dropping soon!

Anthony,

I can't wait to read your book!  I just placed my order with PayPal. Thank you Ant!

Best Regards,    John

52 minutes ago, JohnnyB said:

Anthony,

I can't wait to read your book!  I just placed my order with PayPal. Thank you Ant!

Best Regards,    John

Thank you!

I received my copy--flipping through, it looks pretty good!   Thanks.  I'll give it a careful read, and encourage my family to do the same.

I did notice you wrote your name in my copy, but still charged me full price like it was a new book.

:D

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, 10X said:

I received my copy--flipping through, it looks pretty good!   Thanks.  I'll give it a careful read, and encourage my family to do the same.

I did notice you wrote your name in my copy, but still charged me full price like it was a new book.

:D

That is a limited edition (8000 copies so far) signed by me! Thank you for the support.

Ant