rifleman

bad proposed legislation H.R.5717

I am pretty anti-political but this had to be posted. House Resolution H.R.5717 calls for Federal level registration & licensing. Also, 25% tax on guns + 50% tax on ammo. This is how "they" are going to hit us hard.

Here is a link to the proposed bill :(

https://www.congress.gov/bill/116th-congress/house-bill/5717

• Informative 1

It was introduced at the start of the last congress as well.  It didn't go anywhere near a vote.

This is done so that Democrats can go back to the their district and claim that they "introduced" or "cosponsored" legislation without actually lying.

Sheila Jackson Lee is sponsoring this bill, so far she has no co sponsors. I still think it's political suicide for anyone to vote against the 2nd. There are a lot of democrats who own guns.

On 2/28/2021 at 5:45 PM, rifleman said:

I am pretty anti-political but this had to be posted. House Resolution H.R.5717 calls for Federal level registration & licensing. Also, 25% tax on guns + 50% tax on ammo. This is how "they" are going to hit us hard.

Here is a link to the proposed bill :(

https://www.congress.gov/bill/116th-congress/house-bill/5717

Start being political, unapologetically... Our liberties literally necessitate it. Use duck duck go for political queries and supplement Fox with the hill (articles) breitbart (articles) Daily wire (articles and podcasts) and Charlie Kirk (podcasts). Sh*t’s bad out there right now (in our legislative & executive branches) beyond any reasonable imagination.  

Anyway, I’m glad I saw this, and pretty surprised no one else has commented. Thanks for sharing it. Tyrannical left is attempting a whole lot and excessive taxing on firearms might be one of their LESSER proposed evils (if you could believe that), so I worry Republicans could end up conceding here. Establishment dem’s strategy on policy is proving to be a reversal of under promise and over deliver, like over threaten and under achieve by design, ensuring the successful passage of legislation they know no one would’ve stood for had everyone not been distracted by all their most pressing, greater threats. 

• Agree 1