Silphidae

SOLD - WTS Reloading Dies - Reduced

RCBS Carbide - $75 shipped to your door $55 shipped to your door   SPF

Dillon - $100 shipped to your door $90 Shipped to your door SOLD

Offers certainly entertained once they been up for a little.  Located Berlin, NJ 08009.  1st to post I’ll take it wins.  

949D9D17-6ED3-45E4-87DF-634C0D932880.jpeg

D4C057A7-74D4-416F-BDF9-BB0CB4DF488A.jpeg

C0E84914-EDC3-4C55-9339-6E66B2899D46.jpeg

8EB22ABD-453E-42F3-BC8D-5FAC31E25DAE.jpeg

54B8B80D-9990-4B16-BEB3-B95B2A76259D.jpeg

D49CC716-C832-4772-9024-A46AFABD1530.jpeg

Inventory selling fast.  Most of us on this forum align with the scarcity economic model..... don't let someone else take what's left, as it means they have something that you don't!  When will you be able to find another deal like this?  Probably NEVER!   Hurry up and make me an offer before you end up regretting your decision to procrastinate for the rest of you life.   

Okay, I'll bite! Admit that @Displaced Texan has been coaching you in online sales pitches and I will consider making an offer on what's left! :lol:

So you have 2 sets of RCBS dies left in .38 and .44 caliber......What's your best price and I will pick up in Berlin?  I am local. So just think about how nice it will be to not have to pack up 2 boxes, go to the post office, stand in a long line and pay an exorbitant fee to mail the 2 packages with just pennies left as profit!:)

I actually have these dies but my wife cleaned the basement and they went missing.:mad:  You can help save a life, my wife's, by giving me a great cash price for the dies!

1 hour ago, Silphidae said:

Most of us on this forum align with the scarcity economic model

I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but factory new reloading dies are becoming less scarce.  You may want to adjust your  scarcity exploitation model.

There are two 44 sets and one 38 set.   $40 shipped  per or make me an offer via PM.

I stand by my scarcity mentality for most of us in this forum regardless of actual scarcity of said product. They could suddenly become scarce again making you unable to ever reload these calibers forever.  You willing to take that chance?  As B Franklin said, a bird in the hand is worth two bushes in the ground.