Bt Doctur

NG at the Capitol

13 minutes ago, Bt Doctur said:

Can the soldiers refuse to remain and just leave the Capitol grounds and go back home?

The military takes a dim view of soldiers just leaving and going home.

Though I agree, they shouldn't be there, and they deserve better treatment while they are.

• Like 1

Lets see the truth.  If they left it would be desertion. Awol.  They’re f’d.   Its part of the oaththey took. Its a fine line.  All enemies foreign and domestic.   Currently our enemies are domestic.  Look at the news.  Its domestic 

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, Golf battery said:

Lets see the truth.  If they left it would be desertion. Awol.  They’re f’d.   Its part of the oaththey took. Its a fine line.  All enemies foreign and domestic.   Currently our enemies are domestic.  Look at the news.  Its domestic 

problem is that they're currently defending the enemies of the united states.

4 hours ago, Bt Doctur said:

Can the soldiers refuse to remain and just leave the Capitol grounds and go back home?

Raw meat and metal in the food is disgusting for anyone protecting the Capitol against NOTHING

Soldiers can't pack up and leave.

I've had crappy accommodations from the Army but almost all of them were understandable given the situation.

Those guys and women in DC are, no doubt, getting screwed.

If the  Adjutant General of DC, Chief National Guard Bureau, Army Chief of Staff. Secretary of the Army, SECDEF, or Commander in Chief gave a crap all that would be corrected.

If I were a Commander there I'd be very vocal and not worried about my career.

But wtf do I know.  I only spent over 40 years associated with the Army.  What could I know.

• Like 4

they are still talking about this on the news. 101.5 just said another nj guy was arrested. claim he was shown in pics there in oathkeeper gear. they're still calling it " a deadly insurrection in which 5 people died".  they are painting a incorrect narrative, which in itself should be criminal.

• Agree 1

42 minutes ago, 1LtCAP said:

they are still talking about this on the news. 101.5 just said another nj guy was arrested. claim he was shown in pics there in oathkeeper gear. they're still calling it " a deadly insurrection in which 5 people died".  they are painting a incorrect narrative, which in itself should be criminal.

You mean that there's fake news out there?  Shocking!

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, 1LtCAP said:

Wow.  Wasn't there something like 500, 000 people there?

I just sat though an hour and a half seminar for my job from a person from the state homeland security office.  It was New Jersey state government at its not-finest, but it "sealed the deal" regarding how they generally feel about people who hold the Constitution in high regard, or maybe even any reasonable regard.  It was quite clear from his presentation that holding a view that the second amendment is more than a right to hunt, puts lots of people in "their" domestic terrorist category.