Underdog

Tired of Progessive Moron Physician

Why can't I find a primary care physician in Morris/Sussex area that isn't a leftist and progressive Moron, preferably one that is a fellow gun owner and patriot?

Move to ocean county.  My GP is great, she was pushing HCX when we saw her last June.  And in January telling us DO NOT GET THE VACCINE!

And my wife's former Ob/Gyn wrote a note when PD had questions about a medical condition for her FPID approval. They wouldn't approve without a doctor's note! Had nothing to do with his specialty, but he didn't care, just asked what guns she was going to buy, and wrote a note saying it would not affect her ability to safely handle a gun.

30 minutes ago, JackDaWack said:

I've been to 4 or 5 doctors in the area, and not once got a whiff of political bias one way or the other. 

Same.

I try to avoid politics and religion when interacting with my doctors and dentist.

I don't hide my views and I don't ask them to hide theirs, but I'm not seeing them to get their thoughts on things like that.  I'm there for their expertise on medicine, so anything else is a distraction.

6 minutes ago, Tom609 said:

It's best not to discuss stuff like this...

I agree, but will note that if you shoot and reload a lot, it's a very good idea to occasionally ask to have a lead test included when having your blood work done.   That may or may not trigger a discussion of why you want a lead test, but don't let that deter you from asking for one.  

On 3/9/2021 at 4:42 PM, Underdog said:

Why can't I find a primary care physician in Morris/Sussex area that isn't a leftist and progressive Moron, preferably one that is a fellow gun owner and patriot?

Dr Marion Vernon - great guy 2A all the way - been going to him for a few years now - no issues at all.

Dr. Marion Vernon - great guy 2A all the way - been going to him for a few years now - no issues at all.

https://www.healthgrades.com/physician/dr-william-marion-2v2yy

On 3/10/2021 at 9:44 PM, leahcim said:

Move to ocean county.  My GP is great, she was pushing HCX when we saw her last June.  And in January telling us DO NOT GET THE VACCINE!

And my wife's former Ob/Gyn wrote a note when PD had questions about a medical condition for her FPID approval. They wouldn't approve without a doctor's note! Had nothing to do with his specialty, but he didn't care, just asked what guns she was going to buy, and wrote a note saying it would not affect her ability to safely handle a gun.

Who's your GP? I'm in Ocean County and looking for a new doctor.

My dermatologist is a gun owner and the best Dr. I've ever had.  

He brought it up in passing talking about coyotes trying to kill his chickens.:lol:

On 3/11/2021 at 7:20 AM, JackDaWack said:

I've been to 4 or 5 doctors in the area, and not once got a whiff of political bias one way or the other. 

Same. I don't know how or why politics would even enter the conversation about personal health. Medicine is a science and they're the professionals, which is why we go to them in the first place. I don't care or really want to know about their personal views on anything outside of that.