I haven't seen any in the wild yet, but it did peak my interest. As I understand it at some point they're going to offer frames and slides separately.... quasai similar concept as the P320 FCG and customize the gun to you're liking. I'd be down for a compact frame and long slide PDP.

I've transferred a full size, and have a compact in-stock. I like the semi-aggressive grip, but hate the APX type slide serrations. The trigger is not as nice as a PPQ. A little longer take-up, but short reset.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, USMC1341 said:

Dumb question. Does a 320 FCG count as a pistol in NJ? Sorry to detract from the OP, but that just occurred to me. Hmmmm...

I would think it would have to but I understand why you’d ask.  It would be sketchy to say the least if it had to be transferred as a receiver.  

6 minutes ago, GlennS87 said:

Yes it does as that is the serialized part of the gun. I had one fail on me and when SIg sent the new one I needed to get a P2P to get it.

An AR lower is also serialized, but it's not a pistol and it's not a rifle. It's "other". So how can the state of NJ require a P2P for something that's not a pistol? Just saying...

It probably has to do with how Sig sends them out or labels them to dealers? Also, there is no 320 FCU rifle it could technically turn into that I'm aware of, so maybe it is assumed it's a pistol. I also was thinking that 320 FCUs were something you can just buy stand alone and then add frame, slide, etc... later, but a few people I know just told me they haven't seen that yet. I think they're typically packaged with at least a frame, if not frame + slide + barrel. So that is clearly a pistol. Anyways...

Back to PDPs. I'm intrigued and hope to see them showing up in shops.

Yes, all three sizes in stock at $789. Walther's list price is $649.

I've bought from Bud's. Make sure your FFL will accept and transfer. Better yet see if the FFL is on Bud's pre-approved list.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, The_Matrix said:

I ordered a few items from BUDS over the years.  They are good to go.

Good to know. Only problem is they’re only showing the hi-caps.  I’d rather wait for the neutered mags to come with it. 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• olight.jpg

Use Promo Code "NJGF10" for 10% Off Regular Items

• Supporting Vendors

• Latest Topics

• Similar Content

• By Blackjack988
      Just looking to purge and de-clutter a little bit so putting up a number of spare guns, accessories, and optics for sale.  Will be updating this thread as I add more items.  I am located in Middletown NJ but am willing to meet and/or ship at buyer's expense. 
      Guns (all firearms must be transferred at an FFL and will only be sold to those with matching DL and FID, happy to discuss which FFL):
      $1250 - Walther Q5 Match SF 9mm - Lightly used (less than 500 rounds) will come with RMR-compatible plate and 6 magazines (4 factory 10 rounders and 2 factory 15's perm pinned to 10) $850 - Ruger 10/22 - Customized Ruger 10/22 based on basic Ruger receiver and bolt. Includes Kidd Barrel, Trigger pack, Rail, Charging Handle, and other upgrades.  Victor Company Titan stock. Accessories
      $375 - Modlite OKW package, includes light body, OKW head, Arisaka in-line Keymod mount, and Unity hot button (pic model) SOLD  
      The first to post "I'll take it" wins the sale

• By Ballard
      I ended up with a Massachusetts compliant 10 lb trigger model. If you've replaced your trigger with an aftermarket I'll buy the original one.
    • By Ballard
      I ended up with a Massachusetts compliant 10 lb trigger model. If you've replaced your trigger with an aftermarket I'll buy the original one.
    • By Rick_F
      Looking to buy any of the following models, I'd appreciate a head's up if anyone comes across any at local shops or in-stock online.  Thanks in advance.  
    • By theconsul
      Hi, looking for a used car. Preferably an AWD or 4WD SUV. 
      Thanks 
    • ALWAYS CHECK "THEIR" WORK!!!  The last one we had been subject to was a total hack job.  We fought it and got it corrected.  We weren't happy with the increase, but it could have been worse.
    • Yes, it's an estimate. By that estimate, we are the worst state in the nation. Life of Tax: How Much Tax is Paid Over a Lifetime | Self. This much of your lifetime wages go to taxes — where does NJ rank (nj1015.com)
    • Think so? Check your property card. My mother's house hadn't changed since it was built in 1952. But back in the 2oth century when the property taxes were skyrocketing, I went to look at the property card in the assessors office. Among other nonexistent features I found on it was a finished basement and two extra baths. Even better, the office manager tried to tell me that the arithmetic on the card (based on the features listed) that resulted perfectly in the property tax total, had NOTHING TO DO with the tax levied. The last assessment they did on our current home was all wrong. Fortunately I had the blueprints for the house and corrected all the mistakes in the assessor's measurements.
    • You're forgetting that we're much lazier now. Those lances were really heavy. If someone can't use a gun, it's hard to imagine them bothering to fight at all.