I haven't seen any in the wild yet, but it did peak my interest. As I understand it at some point they're going to offer frames and slides separately.... quasai similar concept as the P320 FCG and customize the gun to you're liking. I'd be down for a compact frame and long slide PDP.

I've transferred a full size, and have a compact in-stock. I like the semi-aggressive grip, but hate the APX type slide serrations. The trigger is not as nice as a PPQ. A little longer take-up, but short reset.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, USMC1341 said:

Dumb question. Does a 320 FCG count as a pistol in NJ? Sorry to detract from the OP, but that just occurred to me. Hmmmm...

I would think it would have to but I understand why you’d ask.  It would be sketchy to say the least if it had to be transferred as a receiver.  

6 minutes ago, GlennS87 said:

Yes it does as that is the serialized part of the gun. I had one fail on me and when SIg sent the new one I needed to get a P2P to get it.

An AR lower is also serialized, but it's not a pistol and it's not a rifle. It's "other". So how can the state of NJ require a P2P for something that's not a pistol? Just saying...

It probably has to do with how Sig sends them out or labels them to dealers? Also, there is no 320 FCU rifle it could technically turn into that I'm aware of, so maybe it is assumed it's a pistol. I also was thinking that 320 FCUs were something you can just buy stand alone and then add frame, slide, etc... later, but a few people I know just told me they haven't seen that yet. I think they're typically packaged with at least a frame, if not frame + slide + barrel. So that is clearly a pistol. Anyways...

Back to PDPs. I'm intrigued and hope to see them showing up in shops.

Yes, all three sizes in stock at $789. Walther's list price is $649.

I've bought from Bud's. Make sure your FFL will accept and transfer. Better yet see if the FFL is on Bud's pre-approved list.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, The_Matrix said:

I ordered a few items from BUDS over the years.  They are good to go.

Good to know. Only problem is they’re only showing the hi-caps.  I’d rather wait for the neutered mags to come with it.