Underdog

Lovell and Yeager...

42 minutes ago, Underdog said:

Interesting discussion a Warrior Poet meets a  clown/coward...

For a higher purpose

Yeager epitomizes cowardice/ clown shoes, while he may be internet mall ninjas YouTube god ......his actual “service” tells a different story here’s a screen shot for a Yeager google search....

5CA49D92-3259-4CAA-B3E1-38B15B2CC115.png

I'm not a huge fan of Yeager either way, but I imagine that his school has some good training and I do believe he is a patriot.  I would also be willing to go out on a limb and say that the media most likely hasn't been too fair with him.

Lol

i remember a while back someone sent me some a cringe worthy clips we used to laugh about ..I can’t find them now......so po dunk police chief to cowardly contractor to Mickey mouse at the Disney land for the young adults/midlife crisis guys that chose not to sign on the line but want to play operator.... not to mention his whole tough guy video persona.... comes off like little man syndrome to me lol 

so to underdogs point sure there may be some accidental useful info to gain from him (even a broken clock....) but it’s so obscured buy size 17 triple E clown shoes show he puts on who wants to wade through the sea of sh*$ for a table spoon of chocolate pudding that may be in the middle lol