Vtec45

How long have you been waiting for your FID And P2P to be processed

Every one of us have three representatives in the assembly.  One senator and two assemblymen.  They don't like to hear complaints from constituents.  I would suggest that you contact all three offices after 60 days and then every 30 there after.  

The truth is that the law needs to be changed.  The 30 day limit was put in and overridden back when much of the check was manual.  With all of the automation, it makes no sense that that it remains ignored.  It's time for the legislature and/or the courts to revisit the decision.

• Agree 1

Got mine recently. Started at the end of October, received a call to pay for the license and the permit at Feb, and lastly a month later I  received a call again to pick it up. There was also another person there to pick his up, he waited almost 6 months.

3 minutes ago, Keeping It Legal said:

Application Submission Confirmation 

reference 1 submitted 

reference 2 submitted 

Firearms application approved

I didn't get a confirmation on the criminal history check

Thank You for the info 

I think the criminal history check is only when you are applying for initial FID and when you are applying for P2P permit to purchase they on do the nics  check 

Thanks again for the info

this was my initial FID and I applied for (2) P2P at the same time.  I just applied on April 19th, 2021 and received the email informing me of approval on May 14th, 2021

Everything is digital now, I received a link in that approval email and was able to download my FID.