Sniper

Anyone Get Their $1,400 Biden Bucks Yet?

Interesting chart on where people are planning on spending their Biden Bucks. Seems like 1/3 are putting it into savings... Don't think that's where the Feds they want it to go, they want it spent in the economy, to jump start it.

stuimmy1.jpg?itok=U93wmtOA

We worked our asses off for 45 years since teenagers. 2-3 jobs often.

Scraped, sacrificed, saved. We were responsible.

So all we get is the bill. 

We don't get s***. 

Illegal filth and PRISONEERS do though. 

Wonder why I hate rats?

RAT 1.jpeg

• Agree 1

Keep your eyes open, more Biden/Murphy Bucks are scheduled to start hitting today. Are you getting the $500 check?

....."About 760,000 middle class families are expected to receive rebate checks of up to $500 as part of the deal lawmakers and Gov. Phil Murphy reached last year to raise taxes on people who make more than $1 million a year.

The checks go out soon, just months before Murphy and all 120 state lawmakers are up for election in November and hoping to maintain Democratic control of the state.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/2021/06/28/nj-rebate-check-questions-answered/5344273001/

I thought "buying votes" was illegal????

34 minutes ago, CMJeepster said:

Not in the dirty Jerzey!

You have to have claimed at least one child dependent to get the rebate check. No checks to seniors or couples with grown or no children. That leaves out the majority of NJ citizens. JERSEY SUCKS!:mad:

• Agree 2

18 minutes ago, JohnnyB said:

You have to have claimed at least one child dependent to get the rebate check. No checks to seniors or couples with grown or no children. That leaves out the majority of NJ citizens. JERSEY SUCKS!:mad:

I agree... that sucks... and discriminatory!!

I'm going to start claiming the dog as a child or dependent!

Here it comes again, your next round of Biden Bucks....

....."The second enhanced Child Tax Credit payment worth up to $300 per child is set to hit parents’ bank accounts next week on Friday, August 13.

In July, the IRS and the U.S. Department of Treasury sent out the first batch of checks totaling roughly $15 billion to families of nearly 60 million eligible children. The monthly aid is part of the American Rescue Plan that President Joe Biden signed into law in March.

Eligible Americans should expect to receive five more payments, distributed one per month between August and December. In addition to receiving a payment on Friday, August 13, the plan is to disburse checks on September 15, October 15, November 15, and December 15.

https://grow.acorns.com/second-child-tax-credit-payment/

15 hours ago, Sniper said:

Here it comes again, your next round of Biden Bucks....

....."The second enhanced Child Tax Credit payment worth up to $300 per child is set to hit parents’ bank accounts next week on Friday, August 13.

In July, the IRS and the U.S. Department of Treasury sent out the first batch of checks totaling roughly $15 billion to families of nearly 60 million eligible children. The monthly aid is part of the American Rescue Plan that President Joe Biden signed into law in March.

Eligible Americans should expect to receive five more payments, distributed one per month between August and December. In addition to receiving a payment on Friday, August 13, the plan is to disburse checks on September 15, October 15, November 15, and December 15.

https://grow.acorns.com/second-child-tax-credit-payment/

I'm pretty sure this "round" is giving people/parents their 2021 child tax deduction/credit in increments now instead of claiming it in 2022.  Unfortunately, this "flexibility" will probably cost more than just waiting until 2022.

26 minutes ago, father-of-three said:

I'm pretty sure this "round" is giving people/parents their 2021 child tax deduction/credit in increments now instead of claiming it in 2022.  Unfortunately, this "flexibility" will probably cost more than just waiting until 2022.

I don't think many people understand that point, that it's just an "advance" on a future tax credit... They just look at it as FREE MONEY today!!