Casual Shooter

WTS: Henry Pump Action .22 S/L/LR - SOLD

Henry Pump Action .22 Rifle H003T - SOLD

·         Resurrects the great old days of the traditional shooting gallery

·         Blue octagonal steel barrel

·         Grooved receiver for mounting a scope

·         Semi-buckhorn fully adjustable rear sights with standard 3/8″ dovetail slots enabling you to change sights

·         Grooved bolt release button for opening the action

·         Includes the rifle, manual, sling swivels, lock and box

·         Like new excellent condition

$400.00   CASH

FID and matching DL required with transfer thru FFL. Located in Morris County, RTSP in Randolph preferred FFL. Buyer responsible for transfer fees.

The first to post “I’ll take it” wins the sale followed by PM to confirm.

Link to Henry site:  Pump Action Octagon | Henry Repeating Arms (henryusa.com)

5b-20210319_113603.jpg

4-20210315_155627[2522].jpg

3-20210315_160607.jpg

2b-20210315_155516.jpg

1b-20210315_155410.jpg

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• olight.jpg

Use Promo Code "NJGF10" for 10% Off Regular Items

• Supporting Vendors

• Latest Topics

• Similar Content

• By ChrisS
      lowered to $775 and am tossing in a bunch of Remington Home Defense ammo. I’ll count it up tomorrow and update. I found both handguns that I’ve been looking for and need to jump on them asap. 

Time to sell off an awesome Henry. The .410 Axe is super fun to shoot and easy to store. I’ve had it for a couple years but it’s only been out of the house twice to go to the range. I don’t believe I’ve put 100 shells through it. I’ve gotten into .22 shooting and am looking to free up some funds to put towards a rim fire semiauto pistol and DA revolver. Priced at $800 which seems to be an awesome price for this gun and the extra RPP foregrip and quiver, but feel free to send me your best offer as I may also entertain a trade for a .22 semi handgun and/or DA revolver. Both the foregrip and quiver are brand new and were only taken out to photo. I’m located in Monmouth County and would prefer to meet at an FFL in my general vicinity (Old Bridge Gun Club, Howell Gun Works, Shore Shot, WeShoot) but may be willing to travel a bit, especially if you’ve got something I’d like to trade for. Any questions, please do not hesitate to ask. I’ve sold a few Henry’s on njwoodsandwater as a reference. I hope you are all well and look forward to finding a new home for this Henry. Buyer covers fees at the FFL unless we’re trading at which point we each cover our own fees. 

bulldog case is included. I’m trying to upload photos but am having issues. I’ll try to add them after posting. 

First person to respond with “I’ll take it” gets the sale. Thanks!

• By Mikecap26
      Hey everyone,  I'm a new gun owner and I love the gun community!  What I don't love is NJ and their ambiguous and backwards gun laws.  I wanted to get a pump action bullpup shotgun and was looking at the Kel Tec KS7 and KSG.  While trying to compare them with other brands I found it was almost impossible to find a list of pump action bullpup shotguns for around $1,000 or less.  Does anyone have any good recommendations besides the black aces tactical?  Thank you in advance for your time and help.  Have a great memorial day and God bless those who lost their loves making the ultimate sacrifice
    • By Jag07
      Been looking to get into the rifle world but don't want to spend the money associated with moving to 5.56/.223 I know it is pretty cheap but .22lr is even cheaper. I want something bolt action for accuracy and to force a little more discipline on the trigger and ammo use. I like something that other people don't really have which is why for my handgun I went FNX 45 and not a 1911 or Glock. ( I am definitely getting a 1911 someday though, just too damn pretty not to get one). I have started a poll with some that I have come across that fit my criteria, albeit flexible criteria.

Magazine fed
      Bolt action
      Preferably wood stock
      iron sights( not necessary)
      Good looks, let's be honest not one wants to shoot the Ford Edsel of the gun world ( cough Glock cough)

Please feel free to add in some that I have over looked to add to my frustration and confusion. But it will be appreciated advice. Thanks in advance for the votes and advice.
    • By Jag07
      I was lurking around the forum the other day reading about someone looking for a rifle and the name Sako came up. So I inevitably took a look and found their Sako quad range 22lr rifle,which actually has 3 other interchangeable caliber barrels.

http://www.sako.fi/sakoquadmodels.php?range

So has anyone had hands on or know someone that has hands on? Is it worth the money? I think it is in the 1000 range sans optics. I think the thing is beautiful but is the beauty worth that much? I also like bit because it does not seem big around here from my lurking experience, partly from price I would guess. I like the unique or no one else has it factor.

Thank for your help guys.
    • By z2886
      .22 LR 36 Grain PLHP (Golden Bullet) Per 525
      Regular Price:  $23.99 total came to $30 with shipping.  Not bad

http://www.cabelas.com/product/Remingtonreg-22-LR-Rimfire-Ammunition/734676.uts?avad=48247_b4a66517&WT.mc_id=al35987&rid=12&WT.tsrc=AFF#productChart