Neo

2nd amendment taken away

Hi everyone... I'm new here. I'm Neo. Is there anyone here in the union, NJ area? Everyday I become more concerned about this tyrannical government taking our guns and found the need to meet other gun owners to stand with if and when we have to use our 2and amendment rights. 

Permit me to offer some context.

In the view of the framers, the right to self-defense and the means to effect it is inherent and God given. It is a natural right. It is obvious to any sentient human being, especially anyone who has been specifically threatened or attacked.

The 2nd Amendment does not grant the right to the citizens. It prohibits the governments, state and federal, from screwing around with that right.

So if the time comes, you will not be 'using your 2nd Amendment rights' to defend yourself against a tyrannical government.

You will be using your God given natural rights because the government (state and/or federal) has decided to violate the specific 2nd Amendment prohibition and to try to subjugate you.

• Agree 3
  • Thanks 1

Reminds me of the story of the gopher and the swami standing on top of a hill, looking down on almost 9 million sheep in the valley below.

The gopher says "Let's go down there and fuck some of those sheep"

The swami replies "Let's go down there and fuck 'em all. I know how. I went to law school."

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• olight.jpg

Use Promo Code "NJGF10" for 10% Off Regular Items

• Supporting Vendors

• Latest Topics

• They Went Out Looking For Joe Biden Supporters. What They Found Is… It is really hard to find anyone who is a HUGE Joe Biden fan which is strange considering that he won the election with 81 million votes.   So strange, right? At any rate, we all know that it was stolen and that there is no way that blubbering Biden won over Donald Trump. However, we just keep hearing from the left that we are the wrong ones and that there are a plethora of Biden supporters in the wild.   So, one reporter decided to go out and find these Biden supporters, in the liberal city of New Orleans. One would think that if you are looking for Biden supporters that would be the place to be, but that was not the case at all.   Independent journalist and podcaster Fleccas tried to find somebody who actually likes Joe Biden… Easier said than done.   Read more here: https://dailyheadlines.com/they-went-out-looking-for-joe-biden-supporters-what-they-found-is/?utm_source=Mailer DH.COM&utm_medium=email&utm_content=subscriber_id:96908153&utm_campaign=DH.com 5-18 7p
    • Hookers and Blow! Buy in is high and there's no redeeming value, when finished.
    • What Bill Gates Just Said About Boostering Senior Citizens Is Absolutely Criminal… Why is Microsoft billionaire Bill Gates giving medical advice on national television? The self-proclaimed pandemic expert who has zero medical qualifications wants older adults to get boosted over and over again.   Gates’ appearance on Anderson Cooper’s show, during which he was treated as a medical expert, has left many sane people scratching their heads. Gates is a software developer, not a medical professional. And as a software developer, he was unable to save Windows from viruses. Why is he being treated as a medical expert and allowed to dictate public health policy?   https://dailyheadlines.com/what-bill-gates-just-said-about-boostering-senior-citizens-is-absolutely-criminal/?utm_source=Mailer DH.COM&utm_medium=email&utm_content=subscriber_id:96908153&utm_campaign=DH.com 5-18 7p   Line up, you old people!
    • If you like the stock and believe in it's growth potential and it's fundamentals then buy it.  It's definetly WAY down from a month ago.  Could it go further down?  Yep.  IMHO stocks still have a way to go down.  How much more?  Who knows!  But I don't see a lot of "good news" out there right now. Stock splits don't effect the value. Just the number of shares you hold. Let's say one share of AMZN is worth $2,000 (which is amost where it is at right now).  You buy one share and it's worth $2k.   If the price doesn't move at all between now until after the split occurs then after the split you'll have 20 shares worth $2k or $100 a share. The idea behind stock splits is generally to broaden the buyer pool and to create more liquidity (more buyers and sellers participating).  People may not want to buy one share at $2k but 20 shares at $2k is a much better deal!!  The value of the company does not increase.  Just the number of shares outstanding.  It's mostly a psychological thing.
    • Majority of court appears dubious of New York gun-control law, but justices mull narrow ruling   https://www.scotusblog.com/2021/11/majority-of-court-appears-dubious-of-new-york-gun-control-law-but-justices-mull-narrow-ruling/     Seems like Murphy should be VERY nervous!