High Exposure

Rob Pincus Calls for More Gun Control?

Original Article Here penned by Pincus and a past President of the Brady Campaign together.

https://www.ammoland.com/2021/03/guns-in-america-ending-the-culture-war-starting-a-productive-conversation/#axzz6qdL1gK1v

Too long to copy and paste here.

Breakdown article here: 

https://armedamericanradio.org/2021/03/30/huh-rob-pincus-calls-for-expanded-background-checks-gun-control-and-then-says-he-didnt/

I don’t know what’s going on. I don’t see how he could be Misunderstood, Pincus’ position seems pretty clear to me. I wonder what happened to make him apparently change views....

2 hours ago, High Exposure said:

I don’t know what’s going on. I don’t see how he could be Misunderstood, Pincus’ position seems pretty clear to me. I wonder what happened to make him apparently change views...

Not only was his position in the article clear, his attempt to walk it back in the interview was laughable.   How could anyone read the article and then go on to claim “you don’t understand, it’s pro-gun”.   He didn’t even claim the other author misquoted him or anything like that. 

After a quick google search for his background....pretty clear from a few bios....seems like he’s a hustler chasing the money/ personal gain/notoriety..... bios say he “was a knife guy” , but “became a gun guy because there was more money in it”....teaches “combat focus” but has never been in combat....was le...joins national guard for more money /govt perks without the risk......seems to me would be like taking diving lessons from a guy that sat on the side of the dive pool watching divers....with his feet in the pool but never made it to the board lol ....

pro gun when that was the direction of the wind...now that the wind has changed...he’s switching ideology to keep his opportunities open.... if guns are “banned”....how big will his zen mumbo jumbo classes be? Get on board with the other side now so he’ll have a spot in their machine?

• Agree 1