SJG

WTS Liberty Centurion Gun Safe

Liberty Centurion Gun Safe. Model 17. Black with Combination Lock. Has certified Fire Protection 30 Min. Multiple 1” Steel Locking Bolts. Grey Interior Fabric and removable shelves. Can be bolted to Floor at Your Option. Excellent Condition. 14 Gauge Steel. Weight is 250 lbs. Two guys needed at pick up. New it was about $620 plus tax. This is a quality gun safe. H 5'x about 21"Wx 17" D. For further details go to Liberty Safe website.

$395 pick up in Westfield. 

First to PM me and say I will take it wins

Cash at pick up. 

Steve

Union County

IMG_0595.jpg

IMG_0594.jpg

There is no fixed interior layout. You use the space as you want. You can see various layouts on liberty's website for this safe. I am using it with just a top shelf and the rest empty for rifles. Also, I am not going to post a picture on the internet of what is in my safe. You can purchase any shelving you want from Liberty and design the interior the way you want. 

56 minutes ago, SJG said:

There is no fixed interior layout. You use the space as you want. You can see various layouts on liberty's website for this safe. I am using it with just a top shelf and the rest empty for rifles. Also, I am not going to post a picture on the internet of what is in my safe. You can purchase any shelving you want from Liberty and design the interior the way you want. 

As the dimensions you posted don't match what is currently on their website, I assumed they had updated the design since you bought yours and therefore the computer model they show on their website may not depict what you are selling.

I also assumed that the safe was empty as you are selling it. Sorry.

Good luck with the sale.