Just now, High Exposure said:

Check the Brownell’s slides. Best value for RDS Gen3 slides out there IMO.

i've looked on there. i think it was actually your suggestion. the only ones they seem to have are with the cocking serrations all the way across the top on the front, and i kinda don't care for that look.........

they also don't have it in stock, and i did set a notice for when they're back in.....

I don’t have a slide, but if anyone is looking for glock 19 gen 5 complete frame, let me know.  I have one I am willing to sell.

On 4/9/2021 at 8:28 PM, Gunnz said:

I don’t have a slide, but if anyone is looking for glock 19 gen 5 complete frame, let me know.  I have one I am willing to see.

How much are you looking to get for it 

4 minutes ago, shufly said:

How much are you looking to get for it 

sorry. actually got rid of it yesterday. a local gun shop bought it from me from what I was asking for it online.

wasn't so much looking for fancy. i actually want plain-jane. stock looking 'cept for the optic. i googled again, and that site came up. i did see that brownells seems to have them in stock now....after i saw this site

18 minutes ago, 1LtCAP said:

wasn't so much looking for fancy. i actually want plain-jane. stock looking 'cept for the optic. i googled again, and that site came up. i did see that brownells seems to have them in stock now....after i saw this site

Go Brownell’s. You won’t be disappointed.