I’m going to be selling 25-30 pistols from my collection (I don’t mean to make it sound fancier than it is).  I think the prices will be reasonable and I am very easy and fair to deal with.  I don’t want anyone to ever feel pressured or unhappy with a sale. I think that’s consistent with my reputation.  I’m not going to load pictures but will email or text them because I’m way to lazy to upload and attach all the photos.  

please if you’d like to purchase any of my for sale items post I’ll take it here so there’s no confusion.  Time stamp will be the ultimate determination of who will purchase the items.  

I will also be listing some of my reloading gear and hundreds of pounds of brass, powder and primers. No releasing powder or primers will be sold till I’m done culling the herd of firearms.  

All sales assume you pay transfer, it’s all about total price so just assume asking price is plus transfer.  These are also cross posted on another website and I will manage which side by timestamp.

Text only please 9seven3-four64-two758

all gone for this round.  

• Like 3

Once I clear out the pending items I'll add a few more. 

I'm on the fence about the 460 XVR but I'll post it if I decide to sell.   There's probably a few more but I don't think I am going to uload as many as initially thought.  Maybe just 10 more or so but who knows.  

I have a GP100 converted by clements custom guns to 40 SW the cylinder is rimmed for 40 bu it can be rimmed for 10mm and shoot both. Slab sided barrel and a great trigger job.  

http://www.clementscustomguns.com/rugerdarevolvers.html