Krdshrk

4/15/21 - Murphy's dropping more "Gun safety reforms"

25 minutes ago, always_an_eagle said:

Jesus Christ what more does he want to do?

Their endgame is: Confiscation and the elimination of civilian ownership of firearms. Then the real tyranny and persecution can begin.

• Agree 6

40 minutes ago, oldguysrule649 said:

Their endgame is: Confiscation and the elimination of civilian ownership of firearms. Then the real tyranny and persecution can begin.

and seeing as that these are all registered in nj, it'll be easy for them.

3 minutes ago, ChrisJM981 said:

Only handguns purchased in NJ. 

Yep only handguns, long guns, receivers and non-nfa others are unregistered.

If some can watch the press conference, please update us. I am at work

8 minutes ago, always_an_eagle said:

Yep only handguns, long guns, receivers and non-nfa others are unregistered.

Maybe he'll change that. The King Smurf is quite devious.

1 hour ago, oldguysrule649 said:

That crafty worm tongue would Gulag us all "for the children", and to expand the police state. 

• Agree 1

Just now, 1LtCAP said:

too bad they've got comments turned off

Because they know they're full of bullshit.  "You can get a gun today as easy as buying a loaf of bread" was said pretty much first thing.

Ain't no loaf of bread required me to get background checked or needed permission papers.

Everyone needs to downvote the shit out of this video.

• Agree 2

4 minutes ago, Krdshrk said:

Everyone needs to downvote the shit out of this video.

Done

5 upvotes, 70 downvotes, and the video has barely gotten started.

For those that can't listen.... $10M more funding for community-based crime prevention... $2M for Rutgers gun violence center research...

Looking for new bills to sign: required firearms safety course, mandated locked storage for firearms, increase purchase age to 21, make all handguns sold have microstamping technology, automate record ammo purchases, ban 50 cal firearms...

• Sad 1

I find some of this incredible - like the school-based stuff - "prohibit rewarding children for fighting off potential gunman during a drill" - whaat? "Fight" is always ONE of the options recommended by experts when all else has failed. What's the deal here? Teachers should train kids to welcome the bullets... in all circumstances? That is INSANITY!!

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

2 minutes ago, Mrs. Peel said:

I find some of this incredible - like the school-based stuff - "prohibit rewarding children for fighting off potential gunman during a drill" - whaat? "Fight" is always ONE of the options recommended by experts when all else has failed. What's the deal here? Teachers should train kids to welcome the bullets... in all circumstances? That is INSANITY!!

Its just like when a criminal breaks into your home here, better just run and hide rather than protect those you love. Nj sucks. 

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Mrs. Peel said:

We are passed the gates of hell now. 

1 hour ago, always_an_eagle said:

We are passed the gates of hell now. 

We are so far past the Gates of Hell already, they're long gone in the rear view mirror.

Given the lessons from Weimar & Nazi Germany from the 20s and 30s, there is but one path remaining ahead for us.

IS THE LINE READY ON THE RIGHT ?

Re:

Training - Since it is a "right" (hahahahahaha...this is NJ...oh, I made myself sad. :cray:), will we be implementing training for any other "rights?" 

I'm guessing the state of NJ will also manage to set some sort of fee for this training as proof of completion, and that fee will of course be a reasonable sum of only $500 (to the state) and that courses will obviously only be available february 29th or the 5th Wednesday of any month.

Safe storage - *I* feel a reasonable person would think ones own home would be a secure location.

.50s - We see so many drive by .50bmg  shootings in this state. Sure would be nice if I didn't have to coat everything in 5" thick AR500 to prevent getting shot daily. So yes, lets ban all weapons over .50 cal. Coincidentally, lotta shotguns would become immediately illegal, so bonus for them!

Those damn kids - Government can send em off to war at 18, where I'm sure no one handles any guns ever. Maybe NJ should mandate that no NJ soldiers handle guns until 21, either. After all, they aren't with a parent or guardian. Strange how that being an adult thing shifts around depending on what it is you'd like to do... 

Electronic ammo bullshit - I know of competitors who order multiple cases of .22 - 5000 per case. Just think how NJSP will salivate over going after that potential mass murderer with a single shot .22...  Besides, ammo is so cheap and plentiful these days, whats some more layers of bullshit to add to that?

Microstamping - glad things like millions of pistols in circulation, files, and spare firing pins don't exist. And better police your brass. Just go to ranges and collect free brass and spread it wherever you see fit to waste your own taxpayer dollars on useless investigations which will go nowhere anyway.