Krdshrk

4/15/21 - Murphy's dropping more "Gun safety reforms"

3 hours ago, YankeeSC said:

Their plan is working ...

Without the option of concealed carry why repeatedly go through the process of begging the state for PP permits once your HD weapons are squared away?

Handguns aren't the most enjoyable firearms for recreational shooting. 

4 hours ago, FDHog said:

t's funny cause we have a gay female mayor and a pretty liberal town council. Guess the police chief doesn't care for their views too much.

Enjoy it while it lasts, that can change with a new chief of PD. Especially in a left leaning town.

2 minutes ago, Bomber said:

Without the option of concealed carry why repeatedly go through the process of begging the state for PP permits once your HD weapons are squared away?

Handguns aren't the most enjoyable firearms for recreational shooting. 

Because there is always one more Smith to collect.......or HP, or 1911 etc.

Actually, IMO you should be shooting your handguns more than rifles, odds are you will need that more that the long gun...

Personally, I find very little to no joy in shooting AR/AK type - very bleh, but that is for me.

Ironically, for the folks shooting steel at 100yds with the AR to hear the twang, shoot would be easier for them to get a plate and a hammer than wasting all that ammo...  :)

On 4/20/2021 at 12:39 PM, CAL. .30 M1 said:

Because there is always one more Smith to collect.......or HP, or 1911 etc.

Actually, IMO you should be shooting your handguns more than rifles, odds are you will need that more that the long gun...

I'm not really into collecting anymore, the only thing I want to collect these days is cash.:D

As for handgun practice, again whats the point?  One can only legally be used for SD on your own property or dwelling and it better well be at close range and properly justified or you'll be the one facing charges.    

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, CAL. .30 M1 said:

Ironically, for the folks shooting steel at 100yds with the AR to hear the twang, shoot would be easier for them to get a plate and a hammer than wasting all that ammo...  :)

I like pinging steel with a handgun at that distance too.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

7 hours ago, Bomber said:

I'm not really into collecting anymore, the only thing I want to collect these days is cash.:D

As for handgun practice, again whats the point?  One can only legally be used for SD on your own property or dwelling and it better well be as close range and properly justified or you'll be the one heading to prison.    

Yep, I can no longer conceal carry, combined with current handgun ammo prices it's pretty much unrealistic to do any heavy handgun training. I have since gone back to rifle and shotgun training.